I am looking to join the hoards of people on Straight Talk.

Now that we have the Network Setup app back in the marketplace I understand people have MMS working. However how has your luck been with Visual Voicemail?

I have searched the forum and google but can't find any details on this since the launch of the phone.
    09-13-2012 11:38 AM
    Visual VoiceMail is an extended system provided by ATT. Straight Talk only gets ATTs basic voice mail system. Plus ATT has made VVM features dependednt on having an LTE plan with a specific ATT LTE SIM.
    09-13-2012 11:56 AM
    Ah, thank you. That is too bad, though I can't say visual voicemail is a deal breaker. It just makes the decision to switch less attractive. I would have to cancel my contract which is ok if the savings are with it, which they are.

I am also looking at getting the Lumia 920. Which either way I will have to buy it at full pricing. Hopefully there won't be issues with that phone. I'll probably have to be patient and wait to see what happens to other people.

There is also the mystery of I should wait to see if there will be some kind of early upgrade deal from Nokia through AT&T. Really stinks that even on AT&T's cheapest plan you still pay double the cost of straight talk.
    09-13-2012 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD