AT&T LTE Switching

rchillin

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I live in a 4G area but work in a LTE area. I've noticed that my Lumia doesn't automatically switch to LTE when I enter the area. I'm post Tango, so I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar issue? For AT&T reps, is this cause to go into store?

Thanks in advance,

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed this behavior. My house is on the edge of an LTE area. Most times I have LTE, but it does sometimes switch over to 4G. For two days I thought that there was an LTE outage since it did not go back to LTE, but once I restarted my phone it connected to LTE. This has happened a couple time now, but it is not consistent. I work in a 4G area and when I get near my house it switches to LTE automatically. It is annoying and it seems the only way to fix this once it is stuck is to put the phone in airplane mode for a few seconds or power cycle the phone.

rchillin

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed this behavior. My house is on the edge of an LTE area. Most times I have LTE, but it does sometimes switch over to 4G. For two days I thought that there was an LTE outage since it did not go back to LTE, but once I restarted my phone it connected to LTE. This has happened a couple time now, but it is not consistent. I work in a 4G area and when I get near my house it switches to LTE automatically. It is annoying and it seems the only way to fix this once it is stuck is to put the phone in airplane mode for a few seconds or power cycle the phone.
That's actually what I've been doing. Going to switching Airplane mode on-off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro