I've read numerous reviews about the camera of Lumia 900. Despite having Carl Zesis optics the reviews stated that the camera was bit disappointing. Is this something totally hardware specific or we can expect improvement with next firmware upgrade or with Windows 7.8?
    09-19-2012 07:37 AM
    The last update brought noticeable improvements to the camera, especially to low-light shots. I think Nokia might be able to improve the camera a little bit but I have a feeling it's getting pretty close to tapped out.
    maverick786us likes this.
    09-19-2012 08:14 AM
    without a BSI I think the camera is tapped out at this point. I noticed it now makes really good day shots and decent night shots....not as good as my Titan did but still decent. Day shots are on par/maybe a little better than my Titan now. I can't prove it but they may have worked out the pink shift that plagues all Windows Phones.
    maverick786us likes this.
    09-19-2012 08:50 AM
    I did Disneyland with my Lumia and the photos were quite good - some were as good as the 'professional' Disneyland Photopass photographers. The best one I had was a night shot with flash of the wife and kiddo as we stood inline for Peter Pan...

This is the compressed "Facebook" Upload of the image so quality is a bit lower than the original, but you get the idea.
    HeyCori, maverick786us and YingTK like this.
    09-19-2012 02:03 PM
    I took this picture 2 days back and look at the lights. They are all blurred, although I used AutoFocus. Am i using an old firmware? Can this thing be corrected? These lights are crystal clear when taken from iPhone 4S

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...G3I8CH8AtG0Sl0
    Last edited by maverick786us; 09-20-2012 at 12:45 AM.
    09-20-2012 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD