Lumia 900 buttons unresponsive while playing audio

korggy

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
My wife's Lumia 900 has a strange problem. While playing audio, the "back" and "home" buttons become fairly unresponsive. About 45% of the time, they don't respond at all and there is no vibration when you press them. Another 45% of the time, they behave as if you had held them down (i.e. they take you to the task switch screen or the voice command screen, respectively). The remaining 10% of the time, they respond correctly.

The funny thing is, as soon as you stop audio playback, they seem to perform normally. The problem only happens while audio is playing.

Has anybody seen this before?

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
My wife's Lumia 900 has a strange problem. While playing audio, the "back" and "home" buttons become fairly unresponsive. About 45% of the time, they don't respond at all and there is no vibration when you press them. Another 45% of the time, they behave as if you had held them down (i.e. they take you to the task switch screen or the voice command screen, respectively). The remaining 10% of the time, they respond correctly.

The funny thing is, as soon as you stop audio playback, they seem to perform normally. The problem only happens while audio is playing.

Has anybody seen this before?

Did you update to the latest firmware. It supposedly fixed these related problems.

Daakkon

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I had this problem when I first got my L900, it is a hardware defect and you should get it replaced. It will happen anytime the external audio speaker is being used, videos, games, music, etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss