I wrote the email below to support,

Has anyone had these issues :

Good day,

I am having issues and would like to know if this is normal for windows phone.

When I am playing music through tune in via the speaker and I plug in headphones the music continues but when I remove the headphones it stops. The only way to get it going is to re launch the connection within the app. Is this normal?

The other issue I am having is that when I stop playback via the lock screen pause button, upon hitting play again it doesn't resume. I need to unlock the phone, go back to the app to resume. Since the pause button works via the lock screen why doesn't the play button do so?

Is this how it was designed to work or is there a bug ?
    10-07-2012 05:23 PM
    When I am playing music through tune in via the speaker and I plug in headphones the music continues but when I remove the headphones it stops. The only way to get it going is to re launch the connection within the app. Is this normal?
    Im pretty sure this is normal. I dont have headphones on me, but isnt that how it works when just playing an mp3 in your collection?
    10-10-2012 09:19 AM
    It's common to have devices stop playing the audio when you unplug headphones or disconnect bluetooth connectivity on a pair of wireless ones. The exception to this would be turn-by-turn navigation in an app like Nokia Drive or Google Maps Navigation on an Android phone. This is done so if you are in a quiet environment and listening to audio through headphones the sound doesn't suddenly startle you and those around you.

As far as the Tune In Radio app not working with the pause/play button on the lockscreen it is more of a developer issue with that app. My suggestion is to use the built in radio tuner on the Lumia through the music app. The only difference here would be if you were listening to radio not regularly available in your market so I would then see the need for Tune In.
    10-10-2012 10:15 AM
    If I m streaming music either from SkyDrive, tune in, or any streaming music service and someone texts me, my music volume drops and will not go back to its original volume level even if it's at max volume.
    10-10-2012 01:27 PM
    yep, I have the same problem. It is a 900 issue as I didn't have this problem on my Titan.
    10-10-2012 01:38 PM
    I have the same issue (volume level) and I'm on Android with a Cyanogen build. I just figured it was a developer issue.
    05-14-2013 12:15 PM
    Although a great app, it does have some issues.
    05-14-2013 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD