Is there any 3rd party utility through which I can enable smart dialing with my Lumia 900?
    10-15-2012 05:57 AM
    Is there any 3rd party utility through which I can enable smart dialing with my Lumia 900?
    Download RapDialer. I never use the default dialer since I got RapDialer. It has everything!

Enjoy :)
    maverick786us likes this.
    10-15-2012 06:41 AM
    Download RapDialer. I never use the default dialer since I got RapDialer. It has everything!

Enjoy :)
    Thank you. I just installed it, but it when I open it, it straightway goes to numeric keypad instead of call history :(
    And just like the way normal dialer shows the name of service provider, is there a way this application too can display it?
    Last edited by maverick786us; 10-15-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    10-15-2012 07:01 AM
    Thank you. I just installed it, but it when I open it, it straightway goes to numeric keypad instead of call history :(
    And just like the way normal dialer shows the name of service provider, is there a way this application too can display it?
    Go to settings and under startup, there is an option to whether open keyboard at startup or not. Also under it there is an option to change the startup display.

As for the name of service provider, I do not think that is an option.
    maverick786us likes this.
    10-15-2012 07:26 AM
    There are 2 bugs that I discovered. I recently received a call from outside but it was not there in Call log of RapDialer and then only if I make call from rap dialer it is there in call log. For example if I go to "People" select a contact and make a call, it will not be saved in call log of RapDialer. How can I overcome these 2 bugs?
    10-15-2012 08:13 AM
    I think this is by design. RapDialer will only log calls done by the app itself which is logical.
    10-15-2012 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD