The Nokia Lumia 900 after SGS II Skyrocket

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I have got to say this thing beats my Skyrocket hands down in call quality. In this regard Nokia has always been well and makes my Samsung sound like crap. It also picks up better signal in areas where my Skyrocket failed. I love how it glides, the simplicity of the device and I've had no errors as of yet. It reminds me of a great Blackberry. As far as OS is concerned, it does leave a little something to be desired, but I'm more business oriented. Business 1st; Play last. I'm glad to be getting away from Android. I almost went back Blackberry, but didn't want to go total bare bones. So I guess Windows Phone fits me for now --- hopefully for awhile. With the great build quality and how great the phone works as a phone and communication device, I wonder why I'd ever left Nokia in first place. My last was a Nokia E71 and it was pretty great.
Anyway, I guess I was just sharing my experince. Didn't want another Android. Not into iPhones. Didn't want to go bk to BB unless BB 10 offers something - So this is my option for now. So far I'm having a pretty lovely user experience.

razorguy

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Great to hear you're enjoying your Nokia. I am about to make the jump from a Samsung Captivate to the Lumia 920 and have heard a lot about how the build quality will be superior. If you decide to switch to Windows Phone 8 when it releases, hopefully whatever is left to be desired from the OS is fulfilled for you.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying it. I tried blackberry again not too long ago. Didn't work out for me cause I didn't sign up for blackberry data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786