Where to start?

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi all.

So I've had my 900 for a few weeks now and thought I'd see what I'm missing. I originally planned on selling this for a 920 when I first got the contact, but I'm quite liking it so far and might not swap it yet.

Anyway, I feel I'm missing out on a few things because I've not yet fully explored everything so I'm hoping you can all help.

What must have apps are there and how the **** do you make a ringtone? Also, I've noticed that some songs don't display the artist image on the lockscreen or live tile. Any idea why?

Cheers all.

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about must have apps, that totally depends on what your needs are. For me the built in features take care of 90% of what I need and want. The easiest way I have found to make ringtones is with Audacity. just remember that the song needs to be 40 seconds or shorter and no larger than 1Mb. Also, once you have your file, you need to make sure you save the genre set to RINGTONE. As for artists not displaying images, that does that to me on occasion, I have often wondered if its because I don't have the album art for it, or if its a screwup in the MP3 tag.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb