The windows live id service is unavailable right now

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting this error message when trying to download from the marketplace. The thing is it's only on the Lumia programmed to Straight Talk; the one running on AT&T is still able to download fine.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Bgrubb

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I've seen this problem quite a bit. Works just fine on wifi but nothing over cellular. The only way I've been able to resolve this is to sync to zune, leave the phone plugged in, go to windowsphone.com sign in find an app then send it to your phone. After the app downloads unplug the phone then you should be able to dowload from the market place.

Note: If you have to power down the phone you will have to repeat the above step.

Please let me know if you are successfull

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Works over WiFi. Someone accidentally shattered my computers screen a few weeks ago and I've yet to get it fixed so im unable to try this method. The thing is it will also wk with the att sim. That was how I originally downloaded network settings app.

Bgrubb

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You can try to call straight talk but I'm really not sure how far you will get or if they can help. My 900 on att has had no problems with downloading from the market place just the 900 I gave to a family memeber on straight talk has the problem. My earlier post is the only way I can get it to download any apps on cellular, it's never had an issue over wifi.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
An AT&T rep just confirmed that using the same Windows Live ID from my other device is blocking the feature. I'll have to master reset one of the Lumias to erase the Windows Live account in order to gain access to the marketplace on both... Bummer.

Bgrubb

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Let me know how the hard reset goes? I'm not 100% sold that it will fix the problem since the Lumia I've been dealing with has never had anyother device attached to the Live ID.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
That was so not the problem. Had a few problems with the apn settings straight talk gave me. After erasing the proxy address and proxy port under the internet apn settings, everything worked perfectly.

sisto

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Pls i have htc window phone and whenever i want to download application it will give windows live id service is unavailale right now. Try again later. And i have working window live account i even did factory reset settings is still the same. Can you pls help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs