The correct APN settings for Straight Talk (Lumia 900)

erichunt

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Here is what I have been able to use from Straight Talk.

Settings \ Cellular \ Internet APN

APN: tfdata
User name:
Password:
Proxy Server (URL): mms3.tracfone.com
Proxy Port: 80

Settings \ Cellular \ MMS APN

User name:
Password:
WAP Gateway (URL): mms3.tracfone.com
MMSC (URL): http://mms-tf.net
MMSC Port: 80
Maximum MMS Size:

Hopefully this information may help someone out.

NOTE: I have a newer (9/24/13) ATT Sim card.

Crystal Jones4

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I have been having such a hard time figuring this out and this worked! Thank you so much. i wish i could give you a hug HAHAHAHA:winktongue:

Crystal Jones4

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Dang it i dont know if that posted in the right place. But thank you so much. I have had a hard time figuring this out. Straight talk could not even help me. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

DuncanBishop

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you..also great information.

Here is what I have been able to use from Straight Talk.

Settings \ Cellular \ Internet APN

User name:
Password:
Proxy Server (URL): mms3.tracfone.com

Settings \ Cellular \ MMS APN

User name:
Password:
WAP Gateway (URL): mms3.tracfone.com
MMSC (URL): http://mms-tf.net
MMSC Port: 80
Maximum MMS Size:

Hopefully this information may help someone out.

NOTE: I have a newer (9/24/13) ATT Sim card.

Jim Swift1

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey Eric,

Many thanks! I was a Windows Phone Trainer for over 5 years and my Nokia 822 activation on Straight Talk was just about to drive me to drinking! The Straight Talk settings were similar for the MMS APN, but they listed absolutely nothing for the Internet APN. After using your settings, I am officially online. Virtual High 5 my friend!!

Morgan Icer Smith

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
The correct APN settings for Straight Talk (HTC HD7 using t-mobile sim card)

I am a Straight Talk customer and desperately need help. My previous phone (an iphone using AT&T Straight Talk sim card) was stolen so a friend gave me a HTC HD7 windows phone from T-Mobile. Straight Talk sent me a T-Mobile sim card and at this point I can only make outgoing calls and browse the internet using my WiFi, that's it. I don't know whats wrong. When I go to settings/cellular -- I don't see "Internet APN" or "MMS APN". The only option there is to "Add APN" but the info that Straight Talk provided me to enter doesn't match what I see.
I see the following fields..
APN:
Username:
Password:
Proxy server/URL:
Proxy port:

I don't know what to enter and/or if I'm entering anything incorrectly. I also don't see any other fields or options to address the MMS settings. Please help I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.
Thank you!

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I had to make an account just to say thankyou to you. I have searched high and low over the internet, spend hours over the phone with nokia and straighttalk (was bounced back and forth between the two because no one knew the right answer). Was tempted to flush the phone. But seriously, thank you thank thank you. You're a life saver. _Ashley

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077