Ghost phone!!!! kinda weird!

imanolsoliman

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, I was willing to try Windows Phone, so, when my sister asked me: "Which smartphone should I buy?", I answered "Lumia 900", because I'm gonna buy a Lumia 920, and the 900 with WP 7.8 was an excellent oportunity to try the ecosystem.
So, she bought the phone, and we were very pleased, now I'm visiting her in my hometown, and everything was excellent but the phone today started to do strange things, when its locked, suddenly it unlocks and opens music or photos or anything, and it's really weird...
I was playing angry bird with my niece, and the phone just got crazy :/.. I don't understand....
A software bug? what should I do?
In my country there aren't Nokia care centers, so, What can I do?... that's making me feel kinda disappointed with WP.

Greetings from Peru!

PS: Another problem: I have the 7.8 update but I can't install Bluetooth share and Ringtone Maker, I configured the store for Spain, United States and even Finland and I can't! a message says that the app is not aviable for me, becuase of the OS version, or Country, or operator :S! and I really don't understand... :S

Napocensis

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It must be God punishing you for recommending your sister a dated phone, while you aim for the WP flagship phone.
Just buy her a L920. Problem solved.

imanolsoliman

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hahahahahaha, in my country there is no way to get a Lumia 920, I'm travelling to Europe in january so maybe I'll buy one, anyway, the Lumia 900 is cheaper and she didn't want to spent so much on a phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos