Check-in for 7.8 Update Through Zune, Have you gotten yours yet?

M

mkr10001

Don't know why this thread is in the lumia 900 section...why not make a thread about all devices....?

blushrts717

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't know why this thread is in the lumia 900 section...why not make a thread about all devices....?

I think until today, the news was only about the Lumia 900 on AT&T getting the update today. Then earlier this morning we got reports of other devices. Which is interesting because most of the posts here about people getting upgraded aren't on AT&T.

flapadlr_Nok900

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
ATT SE USA, got it, 2 updates through Zune, no issues.

Home screen changes
scrolling feels different
Updated Outlook and Office icons

haven't let it sleep long enough to lock the screen

Corleones

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
One question though, I have a Lumia 800, and it works with any sim card, but on boot up it displays a T-Mobile splash screen. I presume it would be an unlocked phone in this case, or does it still hold some sort of a tie with it's original carrier?

M

mkr10001

Because at one point there was talk of a lot of non-Nokia devices not getting the update.

I think until today, the news was only about the Lumia 900 on AT&T getting the update today. Then earlier this morning we got reports of other devices. Which is interesting because most of the posts here about people getting upgraded aren't on AT&T.

Ah right. OK. thanks guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo