Check-in for 7.8 Update Through Zune, Have you gotten yours yet?

Tezzam86

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I am still waiting here :( I have tried updating many times with the windows phone mac software but get nothing. Im using a Lumia 800 on the UK EE network. I have rang them and nokia and phones 4 u where I purchased and they just say they dont know. I'm getting really frustrated now I have waited for the best part of a year since then announced it last year for it to come. Its bad enough that they decided not to push wp8 onto the older lumia devices which to be fair are not even old yet...

Mike Tomajko

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a lumia 900 via AT&T and I've been trying to do the Zune unplug force for weeks and finally was able to update my phone tonight. I'm an hour south of Pittsburgh PA

DrJay1

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I tried and tried to force the update with no success, then finally decided to use seveneighter. All went well
and immediately after booting up from the seveneighter install, Zune told me there was an update available.
Installed it, and am now up to date. (AT&T, North Carolina).

Last edited:

scdkad

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Anybody having Live Tile problems when using 78'er? I used that method to update wife's Titan I and now the only 3 tiles that were pinned stopped updating. USAT, Weather Channel, and CNN. Un-install, reboot, re-install, re-pin no help..
That is why I prefer not to force 7.8 on my Lumia 900 because I have enough tile problems as is..

kedar9

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Orlok1138

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Anybody having Live Tile problems when using 78'er? I used that method to update wife's Titan I and now the only 3 tiles that were pinned stopped updating. USAT, Weather Channel, and CNN. Un-install, reboot, re-install, re-pin no help..
That is why I prefer not to force 7.8 on my Lumia 900 because I have enough tile problems as is..

maybe re download those apps.

willredWP

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
One of my 3 lumia's have updated to 7.8. Got the 7.8 update on the one 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for the other 2 to get updated. Carrier is AT&T.

mtg1974

Feb 13, 2009
Visit site
They should have owned up to it as soon as they decided to pull it. I wouldn't have been as upset as I am now that I've found out I've been wasting my time checking for updates every day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6