Cinemagraph Sharing Problem

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I have just installed the Cinemagraph app on my Lumia 900 (Latest version) and it works quite nicely, except when I try to share anything. Then the app shuts itself and does not show any error message.

That happens either when I just slide my finger to to go from album to shared or when I open up the menu options and hit share. What happens is that I can see the five dots on top part of my screen for a couple of seconds and then, after "thinking" a little, it closes.

First the Bluetooth Share and now this. I am starting to feel sorry for myself. :(

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The program says, "...You can share your cinemagraph with friends via social media, email and messaging. All you need is a Nokia account and a data connection. You simply upload your cinemagraph to a Nokia server and share the link...." Are you signed into a Nokia account?

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
The program says, "...You can share your cinemagraph with friends via social media, email and messaging. All you need is a Nokia account and a data connection. You simply upload your cinemagraph to a Nokia server and share the link...." Are you signed into a Nokia account?

It doesn't say anything, as soon as I slide my finder to move from from album to shared, it closes itself already. Now let's say that I have one or more pictures saved, the I open up the menu and I as soon as I hit the share option, it closes itself instantly. It's very weird behavior and when I questioned Nokia, they said it was supposed to work only on Windows Phone 8.

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
The problem solved itself, which was, actually, a problem with Nokia's server or whatever they use in order to provide the Sharing Feature. Anyway, I just tried it again late on that night and it worked beautifully. Thanks anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett