Net10 APN headache

Rafael Casper

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have just bought an unlocked Nokia Lumia 900 from newegg and also started using Net10. I was able to send one picture message after using APN settings I found in the link below. I downloaded the Nokia Network Settings app and was able to put the settings in. I have the web, and the speed is pretty decent. Does anyone have a Nokia like mine working with Net10? Texting ,calling, and messaging work but picture messaging does not. I have tried about 20 different settings and only one worked for one picture. I don't know if this matters but I live in the Chicago area.
Thank you
Nokia Lumia 900 - NET10 Wireless is not working for my Nokia Lumia 900 MMS or Interne that is the APN that I tried and used once. This is also what I am using right now.

bill2455

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I am using the same APNs on my L920. I did notice a typo in your link: under the MMS settings for the MMSC (url) it should be http://mms-tf.net/

I also had problems with picture messaging and this setting worked for me once I stopped making typos.

Terry Carter

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
If you use NET10 with your windows phone (or a Samsung S4) here are the NEW APN settings. Net 10 has changed them in the last few weeks. They changed mine today. It took me over 4 hours to figure this out. DO NOT CALL Net 10 customer support they are too stupid to help anyone. If their prices was not 1/2 the price of At&t i would not use them. Well here is the APN settings that will make your internet & your MMS settings work:
Lets start with the internet first:
(name) (must be LARGE letters) NET10
APN = tfdata (must be small letters)
that is it, do not add or post anything else in your internet APN settings!

Now lets do the MMS settings:
name (must be all Large letters) NET10
category= MMS
MMSC= http://mms-tf.net
APN= tfdata
Proxy address = (must be in small letters) mms3.tracfone.com
Proxy domain = mms-tf.net
Proxy Port = 80

Ok like i said i spent over 4 hours trying to figure out these "New" Apn settings for Net10. I hope this will save you some time! Like i said Please do not waste your time calling NET10 they are complete idiots when it comes to this!! Have a great day!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb