Right now I'm looking to replace my Microsoft Zune because it's battery is dying. All I wanted was a Windows Phone that had expandable memory and the Zune music software, yet I can't find any Lumia that has both of those criteria. I hate how the iPod sorts it's music having another artist in just because one of the songs has someone featured in the song. Zune would just sort it by album artist, doesn't matter if there's a song that has ft. or a guest song, as long as it was in that album it'd be under the artist who is credited for it. Is there any way to make it so I can get at least 64gb of storage on this phone, or install Zune on one of the phones with expandable storage like a fanmade Zune-like app? Nokia Music looks alright but it looks like a hassle adding my own music into it, I don't want to stream music and I love the Zune layout. Thanks in advance
    04-20-2013 07:14 AM
    Look into the lumia 820 has expandable memory (micro sd)
    04-20-2013 09:51 AM
    no. get a wp8 phone. lumia 820 would be right choice for you. if you want low price, get 720 or 620.
    04-20-2013 10:47 AM
    Ya 820 or 620 is good but for Nokia music, it installs all your music that's in your music by itself so I don't see the hassle
    04-20-2013 11:11 AM
    Unfortunately only WP7.x devices sync to Zune. WP8 got rid of Zune in favor of Xbox Music. The PC software sucks compared to Zune in every conceivable way, sadly, and the app is buggy and laggy on the phone. Why they didn't simply rebrand the excellent Zune software confounds me.

To my knowledge, the only WP7.x device with SD expandability (not supported by MS-it's a borderline hack) is the original Samsung Focus. You could track one down on eBay or maybe Amazon. If you're going to go the Focus route, I insist you consult the focus device forums for how to add the card, as well as what card to use for the best results.

If you decide to go with a WP8 device, I recommend getting an Xbox Music Pass. If you already have Zune Music Pass this transition will happen seamlessly, like it did for me when I upgrade from my HTC HD7 to my Samsung Ativ S.

Transferring music from computer to a WP8 device is honestly a train wreck. Just redownload your songs to your device from the cloud.
    04-20-2013 11:27 AM