A "How to?" Question I can't find.

evanvickle

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I have searched the net, I have Binged it, I have Googled it, I have searched the windowsphone forums, and I have searched these forums. I am either way off on what search terms I am using, or I am thinking it just may not be possible.
I have a Nokia Lumia 900 from ATT running 7.8
OS 7.10.8858.136
Firmware version 2175.1002.8112.12084
When I go to FB, receive a picture in text message, or even in an email. I cannot save this (the) picture to my phone/camera roll. I have tried tapping, clicking, the (...) at the bottom. I have even tapped and held for up to a whole minute from pages I found on the net. I have placed this here in the Nokia 900 of WP 7 area as it so appears to be this type of phone issue? I have yet to find anyone with this phone and try it on theirs.
Am I missing the super secret code to this hidden mystery? Or is this something that just cannot be done on this phone?
I am disappointed enough that WP7/8 cannot get Hulu+, but not able to save pictures that are sent? Come on, I just want to save my grandkids to my phone for later and have easy access to show them off.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
In a text message you first tap on the picture to open it, then you can press and hold to open the save menu. This doesn't work?

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Open the pic and take a screenshot? Hardly an optimal solution, but if you zoom the pic in FB to show just what you need saved, it may help a little.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3