HELP! Nokia Lumia 900 tile size

coriiixliz

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My boyfriend and I both have the Nokia Lumia 900. On his phone however, when you hold down the tiles, it comes up with the option to either unpin the tile or change the size of the tile. and the arrow to move to the next "page" with the list of apps is at the bottom under all the tiles. On my phone, when I hold down the tile, it only gives you the option to unpin the tile and the arrow to move to the next page is at the top to the right of the tiles, making the room for my tiles on the screen a little smaller. I just want to know if there is a setting in the phone that I can change so I will be able to change the size of the tiles on my phone to make my phone more organized.

Neusyn

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Do you know how I would be able to do that? If I just go to phone updates nothing is available

Is it ATT version?
They had the 7.8 up for the ATT version for a week at the beginning of January but because of issues with live tiles but the latest version fixed those and now we are all waiting on ATT to push it out. So it won't hurt to try and plug your phone into your PC and check manually through Zune and even the settings-->updates or something like that (Out and about so can't remember off top of my head). If you can't wait no longer you can use the SevenEighter program to update your phone.

coriiixliz

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
yes it is ATT and on my phone it says it is up to date and I just plugged it in with Zune and it says that my phone has 7.1 and that it is up to date

Neusyn

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
it won't let me! It just says that I have no updates available. I'm pretty sure my phone says I have 7.5 but Zune said it was 7.1

7.1 is 7.5, the software version is 7.10.xxxx.xxx or something like that but it's called "Windows Phone 7.5" or like on my phone its 7.10.8858.136 but it's called "Windows Phone 7.8" the latest version isn't publicly available yet so my advice is to either sit, wait and hope for it or if you want it badly enough you can use a tool like SevenEighter but do so at your own discretion (used it on my fianc?es' Focus flash since I didn't think it would get 7.8 on its own, worked so she now has build 8862 on hers).

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I got the newest updates last night just plugged into computer and Zune came up checked update and it was available went like breeze!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)