Still love Lumia 900!

itsall4tay

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I finally upgraded to 920, it is a dream. Prior to that I dropped my 900 on the asphalt taking my child's stroller out of the car. Not a scratch, then tragedy struck, my wife knocked it out of my hand again and the stroller crashed on it at just the right angle. Vader was down. After at least twenty drops over the year and surviving them all, the screen was crushed. So, I put the old screen I had replaced back on my 900 and it was stellar. My only problem is the scratch on the screen. So instead of buying a new screen I decided to invest in a Lumia 920 on eBay. It was in mint condition and it is beautiful. But I will never forget Lord Vader, and I still use it every day as a media device when I need to save battery on the 920. It is the best phone I have ever had and heard of anyone having, I hope the 920 lives up to the legacy. Long live Lord Vader!

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have a horizontal case on my belt to carry my white NL 920. But I also have a silicon gel case I sometime use in my shirt pocket and also an amzer shellster for it to match the amzer shellster I keep the 900 in. The 900 is my backup. Before that I had a Samsung focus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven