so ive had my lumia 900 for a little more than a year and havent had any trouble with the zune software. then maybe a month or two after updating and resetting my phone, instead of zune only syncing my pictures and videos automatically it attempts to copy all of my songs (12.xx gb) onto my computer from my phone. I am unable to add any new music and when i let it copy all of the songs, i click away from the summary page and go back and it starts syncing all over again. ive tried changing the music sync options from manual to only items i choose to all and it does the same thing every time. i tried reinstalling zune and it did nothing. I havent tried resetting my phone because i dont want to lose all of my music. I just want my phone to not copy all of the music on my phone to my computer and let me add songs from my computer to my phone, can anyone help me??
    07-06-2013 03:07 AM
    That sound very strange, if you set it to sync manually, it should only sync when you press sync. Unfortunately I don't have any fix It actually does the same thing for me, but with photos instead of music.
    07-08-2013 06:05 AM