lumia 900 won't turn on

wwwrrr

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I cracked my screen a couple weeks ago and ordered a new one from China.
I replaced it today and when try to charge it now I just get a white screen flash with a vibrate every few seconds.
When I disconnect the charger absolutely nothing. Any ideas?

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm very sorry to say it, but you probably broke something more when your screen cracked, or when you replaced it :cry:

cherrilu

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
My Lumina 900 turned off and even after several hours of charging, still won't turn on. I started reading here and see people suggesting hard reset and soft reset. How do you do those?
Thanks for any help you can give.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
How do you do a hard reset or soft reset?

Try the following

Try these fixes if, for example, your phone freezes or does not switch on, if an app crashes, if you have sound problems, or if the screen is blank:

1. Restart your phone.
1.Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until the phone vibrates.
2.Release and the phone will restart.

If the problem persists, reset and restore your phone as instructed below.

2. Reset and restore your phone.

Important: This erases all personal content on your phone and restores the factory settings.
1.Make sure your phone?s battery level is above 50%. To check the remaining battery life, go to Settings > battery saver > battery info. If you are not able to check it, or the level is too low, charge your phone for at least 20 minutes.
2.Switch off your phone, and disconnect the charger.
3.Press and hold the volume down and camera keys.
4.Press and hold the power key.
5.When the phone vibrates, release the power key, but continue holding the volume down and camera keys, until the phone reboots.
http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/product/lumia900/troubleshooter/?categories=Power and charging,Power&showRepair=&topic=FA142819#topic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium