Plantronics Marque 2/M165

aftershockEWS

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I used to use a Motorola MX550. This headset was good but would last maybe 6 months and then the microphone would quit working.
Since the store did not have another replacement, I got the plantronics m165.
This headset is useless. People on the other end hear themselves echo. I have problems hearing on my end. Volume seems to low.

What is a good headset that works well with the 900?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I used to use a Motorola MX550. This headset was good but would last maybe 6 months and then the microphone would quit working.
Since the store did not have another replacement, I got the plantronics m165.
This headset is useless. People on the other end hear themselves echo. I have problems hearing on my end. Volume seems to low.

What is a good headset that works well with the 900?

My wife has the Plantronics M50's. Used it with her 900 without any problems She now uses it in her L920 and if there was any problem with em, believe me, I would have heard about them..in my sleep. Based on reviews on Amazon, those Marque 2/M165's look to be borderline fail. The M50's rate better than the Marque 2.

jeets

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. Whoever i call hears my voice echo on the other side, the moment i switch to phone earpiece mode, the echo is gone. Also I have a Plantronics M55 headset, which does not have this problem. Definitely a problem with the earpiece.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss