live tiles stopped updating

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
My L900 never had issues with live tiles. i.e. until last week. For over a week live tiles are not uddating. Only whatsapp, messaging, words by post and emails are working as they should. Nothing else works. I'm on 7.8
Wpcentral, nextgen, sigfig, wmpu, cnn, nbc, kitco silver, countdown app, none of them!!!! they are all over a week old. anyone else having issue?
I tried restarting several times, but no luck.

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. While the first thread gives me an understanding of notifications, the second thread offers some solution. Both are interesting reads. Thanks to both of you.

Its a shame that WP's strongest selling point is live tiles. If that doesnt work accurately and reliably, one has to wonder what MS is doing. Its sad.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I have hope for future releases. I also think some of the issues are probably the fault of some of the app developers. Report any problems directly to the developers. Hopefully they'll get addressed.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't really care what they call it, or what it is, as long as 100% of the hardware that I bought and all the features they included are working properly, not to forget all basic features available in competitors devices (ex. Rotation lock), I'm happy, which is till now not the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs