Transferring contacts from e-mail to the Lumia 900

w8w8holdon

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,I'd appreciate if if you could help me with this matter because it's my first time dealing with a Windows Phone. So I have my Lumia 900 and all my contacts saved into my Gmail account , which were previously imported from a Vcard.
The thing is that I'mhaving a hard time transferring these contacts to my Lumia, despite I have already added my Gmail into the Lumia, however I don't see an option to sync the contacts.

I wanted to know, do I have ti have installed Outlook on my PC to do this, and if yes, how do I do it? I thought that the contacts would automatically transfer from the gmail to the phone if you added that account, but apparently the source that I got that from was wrong. I can also try to add these contacts to my Hotmail but I dont know if that would help.

Please everyone let me know if you know how to do it, as much as I love this phone, I'm having a very hard time.trying to do this thing that on other phones is failry easy to...

Thanks.

Lord.AnubiS

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
My recommendation would be to export your contacts to an outlook csv file from google and then importing it to a hotmail/outlook account.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phones do not place nice with Google - they work, but don't expect that loving feeling....ooooooooh that loving feeling....to last forever. If you can, migrate to Outlook.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss