10-04-2012 04:42 PM
70 123
tools
    Cyan + matte would have been phenomenal.
    I am with you there. Completely.
    Momichi likes this.
    09-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Watch, they'll release cyan a quarter later, not unlike the white and pink 900s.
    This is what i'm thinking.

Cyan could essentially be the new white for Nokia. White variant of N9, Lumia 800 and Lumia 900 got released 1-3 months after the initial release.
    09-07-2012 04:48 PM
    Ironic. Cyan is what put Lumia on the map. I have a black 900 and nobody noticed it until I put a cyan gel case on it.

I hope that Nokia atleast offer a cyan gel case for the 920.
    09-07-2012 05:43 PM
    I've never had any cellphones/smartphones in any color but black prior to my cyan L900.

If cyan is not a color choice for the L920, I'd have to choose black again, since I find yellow and red horrid looking.
    09-08-2012 01:51 AM
    Of course, if they do decide to release Cyan at some point, it will most likely be a glossy finish. Will fans of the current Lumia 900 be ok with that?
    Momichi likes this.
    09-08-2012 08:46 AM
    i held out from buying a Cyan Lumia 900 not out of choice but because it was only available in Black on Vodafone in the UK. taking that into consideration i ended up getting a Galaxy Nexus android phone, which has great specs but poor build quality. if the 920 was available in Matte CYAN, i would purchace as soon as it was available. if it is not i will see it as a significant let down, especially when they are producing all the wirreless and NFC assesories in Black, White, Yellow and CYAN!Overview - Nokia Lumia 920 Accessories - Nokia
    someone should start some sort of official poll saying we all demand the CYAN 920!
    Momichi likes this.
    09-11-2012 08:37 AM
    and there is also assesories in the matching red.
    09-11-2012 08:39 AM
    I'm fine with the fact that Nokia doesn't have Cyan 920 in the pipeline. I always choose my color from the ones that are available (I don't have specific favorite colors for everything) and so for the Lumia 800 I chose cyan 'cos the magenta was too pink for my taste and black was boring (white wasn't available when I ordered the 800). After having my Lumia 800 for 7 months I have come to a conclusion that cyan is not my preferred color option for a mobile phone so if and when I'm gonna get the Lumia 920 I think I'm gonna choose the grey one, 'cos it's matte and most "neutral" color of the five. Red and yellow are too striking to my eyes, white is glossy and black is boring (again :P)

Each for their own I guess ;)
    09-11-2012 10:51 AM
    I'm fine with the fact that Nokia doesn't have Cyan 920 in the pipeline. I always choose my color from the ones that are available (I don't have specific favorite colors for everything) and so for the Lumia 800 I chose cyan 'cos the magenta was too pink for my taste and black was boring (white wasn't available when I ordered the 800). After having my Lumia 800 for 7 months I have come to a conclusion that cyan is not my preferred color option for a mobile phone so if and when I'm gonna get the Lumia 920 I think I'm gonna choose the grey one, 'cos it's matte and most "neutral" color of the five. Red and yellow are too striking to my eyes, white is glossy and black is boring (again :P)

I won't be getting anything new until next spring. Now that I see grey is an option, I'll probably get grey if cyan is not released by then.
    09-11-2012 10:53 AM
    I like cyan. But mainly because I was originally hoping for a deep blue.

Without that available, cyan was the only other blue. So it's look grew on me.

I do like the new yellow and red though. But maybe I'm just too much of a show off. LoL

I happen to believe that both red and yellow go awesome with black. So with the black front screen area, yellow and red make sense as color options. They'd also be perfect for any black decals on the back.

I was also thinking that a yellow phone works well for this upcoming season when I'm rooting for the Lakers! I could yell at the guys across the room using their Heat red phones.
    09-11-2012 12:12 PM
    I had plans on getting a cyan 900 until I saw it in person. I personally felt it looked cheaper and went with black. My gf has cyan and loves it.
    09-11-2012 01:26 PM
    Ironic. Cyan is what put Lumia on the map. I have a black 900 and nobody noticed it until I put a cyan gel case on it.

I hope that Nokia atleast offer a cyan gel case for the 920.
    Same here!
    09-11-2012 01:27 PM
    Evidence of Cyan 920 in the Wild????
    at 31 seconds this video shows a CYAN coloured lumia device, and the screen says "THIS IS LUMIA, NEW NOKIA LUMIA 920". is this proof the 920 will be available in the unanounced matte [COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]Cyan[/COLOR]?? or is it an 820 device with 920 information being shown on it (weird). the video is very dark, so it hard to tell is the device a 920 or 820..

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApOXomjLGx8&feature=player_detailpage[/YT]
    09-12-2012 04:12 AM
    That's just a 820 you can tell from the shape of the phone.
    09-12-2012 07:40 AM
    I think it's odd they didn't include cyan, but I'm more for them diversifying the colors overall. I mean, a YELLOW phone? That's awesome! Talk about standing out in the crowd.

Though that would make picking tile accents for it difficult.
    09-12-2012 01:35 PM
    09-14-2012 09:15 PM
    I'd personally love to get the PURPLE color, like the cover you can get for the 820...

If I get a 920 on launch, and 3 months later, a purple one comes out, im gonna be abit dissapointed at whatever color I've chosen.
    09-15-2012 06:05 AM
    If the Cyan variant were carrier-specific then,at least in the US, it's obviously going to AT&T. Hypothetically the Lumia 920 color lineup could be --AT&T:Black,White,Yellow(replacing Pink) and carrier-specific,Cyan-Blue. Verizon: Black,White,Yellow or Grey, and carrier-specific,Red. T-Mobile's getting the 820 and Sprint's MIA so I guess they won't factor in.(Though a Yellow Lumia 920 would have been a perfect match.)
    09-15-2012 09:21 AM
    The Cyan is iconic for the 900, they wanted to skip it this round. You'll see it again for the 930 or 940.
    09-15-2012 11:36 AM
    I think it's odd they didn't include cyan, but I'm more for them diversifying the colors overall. I mean, a YELLOW phone? That's awesome! Talk about standing out in the crowd.

Though that would make picking tile accents for it difficult.
    I think the two blue colors, red and yellow would look pretty cool. As much I hate the Lakers, purple probably would too.
    09-15-2012 07:46 PM
    Ive been wating for this phone for so long, I was so disappointed with the bluetooth of the lumina 900, YOU ARE NOT allow to share pics with your friends via bluetooth, That is a JOKe. But the joke was on me when they annonced the color for the lumia 920. Instead of the CYAN the bring it in YELLOW Nokia what is wrong with you? and since when Grey is a bright,stand-out Color?

:@:mad:

PD: I HATE the lumia 820 and you bring it in CYAN!!! Again Nokia what is wrong with you?!!!!
    Last edited by Momichi; 09-17-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    09-17-2012 06:13 PM
    You might think thats what they are telling you. That's not the way i am reading the tea leaves. Thats your opinion that does not make your opinion fact anymore than my opinion is fact. If you dont want a 920 at all because you cant get one in cyan then dont get it. I got a black 900 and I supect that I may get the red 920 I have a red gel case on my 900 and also a black amser case/holster. Its whats inside the case and shows up on the screen that makes a real difference to me. The case is just what holds it together
    Pal you work fo Nokia, This is the CYAN Lumia 920 Forum. If you dont like the Cyan Color you should be very happy and not bothering us with your comments, a great phone is style+features

if I bought a phone just for its features , it would be the galaxy III
    09-17-2012 06:28 PM
    Why would you want Cyan again? It would just get confused with the new models. Nokia has moved on. There are way better cool colors to choose from anyway. I'm deciding between yellow and red.
    This is the CYAN Lumia 920 Forum. If you dont like the Cyan Color you should be very happy and not bothering us
    09-17-2012 08:28 PM

I respect your opinion but this is the CYAN Lumia 920 Forum. Sorry Grey = boring
    09-17-2012 08:35 PM
    I think they should have Cyan again. I do like the red, but would not get it because it is glossy. I hate glossy consumer electronics more than anything in the world. I'd really like see a nice darker orange color.

But as it stands right now, I will have to get black or gray since they are the only matte colors.

But to keep it Cyan... if they had matte Cyan, I'd probably go that route.
    09-17-2012 09:26 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD