Why no Cyan Blue Lumia 920?

Razioer

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd personally love to get the PURPLE color, like the cover you can get for the 820...

If I get a 920 on launch, and 3 months later, a purple one comes out, im gonna be abit dissapointed at whatever color I've chosen.

experiment 626

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site

If the Cyan variant were carrier-specific then,at least in the US, it's obviously going to AT&T. Hypothetically the Lumia 920 color lineup could be --AT&T:Black,White,Yellow(replacing Pink) and carrier-specific,Cyan-Blue. Verizon: Black,White,Yellow or Grey, and carrier-specific,Red. T-Mobile's getting the 820 and Sprint's MIA so I guess they won't factor in.(Though a Yellow Lumia 920 would have been a perfect match.)

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I think it's odd they didn't include cyan, but I'm more for them diversifying the colors overall. I mean, a YELLOW phone? That's awesome! Talk about standing out in the crowd.

Though that would make picking tile accents for it difficult.

I think the two blue colors, red and yellow would look pretty cool. As much I hate the Lakers, purple probably would too.

Momichi

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I?m a blue lover

I?ve been wating for this phone for so long, I was so disappointed with the bluetooth of the lumina 900, YOU ARE NOT allow to share pics with your friends via bluetooth, That is a JOKe. But the joke was on me when they annonced the color for the lumia 920. Instead of the CYAN the bring it in YELLOW Nokia what is wrong with you? and since when Grey is a bright,stand-out Color?

:mad::mad:

PD: I HATE the lumia 820 and you bring it in CYAN!!! Again Nokia what is wrong with you?!!!!

Last edited:

Momichi

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
You might think thats what they are telling you. That's not the way i am reading the tea leaves. Thats your opinion that does not make your opinion fact anymore than my opinion is fact. If you dont want a 920 at all because you cant get one in cyan then dont get it. I got a black 900 and I supect that I may get the red 920 I have a red gel case on my 900 and also a black amser case/holster. Its whats inside the case and shows up on the screen that makes a real difference to me. The case is just what holds it together
Pal you work fo Nokia, This is the CYAN Lumia 920 Forum. If you don?t like the Cyan Color you should be very happy and not bothering us with your comments, a great phone is style+features

if I bought a phone just for its features , it would be the galaxy III

Momichi

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Why would you want Cyan again? It would just get confused with the new models. Nokia has moved on. There are way better cool colors to choose from anyway. I'm deciding between yellow and red.
This is the CYAN Lumia 920 Forum. If you don?t like the Cyan Color you should be very happy and not bothering us

Momichi

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm fine with the fact that Nokia doesn't have Cyan 920 in the pipeline. I always choose my color from the ones that are available (I don't have specific favorite colors for everything) and so for the Lumia 800 I chose cyan 'cos the magenta was too pink for my taste and black was boring (white wasn't available when I ordered the 800). After having my Lumia 800 for 7 months I have come to a conclusion that cyan is not my preferred color option for a mobile phone so if and when I'm gonna get the Lumia 920 I think I'm gonna choose the grey one, 'cos it's matte and most "neutral" color of the five. Red and yellow are too striking to my eyes, white is glossy and black is boring (again :p)

Each for their own I guess ;)
I respect your opinion but this is the CYAN Lumia 920 Forum. Sorry Grey = boring

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I think they should have Cyan again. I do like the red, but would not get it because it is glossy. I hate glossy consumer electronics more than anything in the world. I'd really like see a nice darker orange color.

But as it stands right now, I will have to get black or gray since they are the only matte colors.

But to keep it Cyan... if they had matte Cyan, I'd probably go that route.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I really like the hardware upgrades Nokia made on their flagship Lumia series but why isn't Cyan offered as a initial release color? I thought Cyan was Nokia's trademark color for it's WP smartphones? Red,Yellow,White....and Grey? I don't mind different colors but wasn't Blue their 2nd best seller,next to Black?

Cyan was actually their top-seller by a large margin. It was 2nd on Amazon, but it outsold the black one overall by almost 50%. Not releasing the new flagship in the same color would be turning down free money.

Momichi

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I?ve been wating for this phone for so long, I was so disappointed with the bluetooth of the lumina 900, YOU ARE NOT allow to share pics with your friends via bluetooth, That is a JOKe. But the joke was on me when they annonced the color for the lumia 920. Instead of the CYAN the bring it in YELLOW Nokia what is wrong with you? and since when Grey is a bright,stand-out Color?

:mad::mad:

PD: I HATE the lumia 820 and you bring it in CYAN!!! Again Nokia what is wrong with you?!!!!
Cyan Nokia Lumia 920 spotted in Red Bull app promo | The Droid Guy

PLEASE SAY IT IS TRUE:giggle:

Momichi

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Evidence of Cyan 920 in the Wild????
at 31 seconds this video shows a CYAN coloured lumia device, and the screen says "THIS IS LUMIA, NEW NOKIA LUMIA 920". is this proof the 920 will be available in the unanounced matte Cyan?? or is it an 820 device with 920 information being shown on it (weird). the video is very dark, so it hard to tell is the device a 920 or 820..

Click to view quoted video
hey check this out!!! from the facebook lumia page Lumia 920 - City Lens - YouTube

the video is Lumia 920 - City Lens and it is a cyan phone:D

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
So they just posted another picture on FB and once again Cyan can be seen;

3696_10151038855917397_1083620552_n.jpg

Either they just really like the color, or they want us to hate them. Really strange that they would have this guy wearing Cyan wristbands for a 920 ad.

dazziex

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Marketing...

At 0:38 on this video, there is a hidden frame of a blue Lumia 920

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPlGg9ZWFTo[/YT]

nokia-lumia-920-cyan.jpg

Let's hope it's not a mistake

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members