10-04-2012 04:42 PM
70 123
tools
    I really like the hardware upgrades Nokia made on their flagship Lumia series but why isn't Cyan offered as a initial release color? I thought Cyan was Nokia's trademark color for it's WP smartphones? Red,Yellow,White....and Grey? I don't mind different colors but wasn't Blue their 2nd best seller,next to Black?
    Cyan was actually their top-seller by a large margin. It was 2nd on Amazon, but it outsold the black one overall by almost 50%. Not releasing the new flagship in the same color would be turning down free money.
    09-18-2012 08:03 PM
    Of course, if they do decide to release Cyan at some point, it will most likely be a glossy finish. Will fans of the current Lumia 900 be ok with that?
    I'd actually prefer a glossy cyan. The matte cyan looked a sickly sea-green under fluorescent lighting. Yuck.
    09-18-2012 08:09 PM
    Ive been wating for this phone for so long, I was so disappointed with the bluetooth of the lumina 900, YOU ARE NOT allow to share pics with your friends via bluetooth, That is a JOKe. But the joke was on me when they annonced the color for the lumia 920. Instead of the CYAN the bring it in YELLOW Nokia what is wrong with you? and since when Grey is a bright,stand-out Color?

:@:mad:

PD: I HATE the lumia 820 and you bring it in CYAN!!! Again Nokia what is wrong with you?!!!!
    Cyan Nokia Lumia 920 spotted in Red Bull app promo | The Droid Guy

PLEASE SAY IT IS TRUE:giggle:
    09-19-2012 09:23 AM
    Evidence of Cyan 920 in the Wild????
    at 31 seconds this video shows a CYAN coloured lumia device, and the screen says "THIS IS LUMIA, NEW NOKIA LUMIA 920". is this proof the 920 will be available in the unanounced matte [COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]Cyan[/COLOR]?? or is it an 820 device with 920 information being shown on it (weird). the video is very dark, so it hard to tell is the device a 920 or 820..

hey check this out!!! from the facebook lumia page

the video is Lumia 920 - City Lens and it is a cyan phone:D
    09-19-2012 09:34 AM
    cyan is my color

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    09-19-2012 02:55 PM

That's very clearly a Lumia 800.
    09-22-2012 02:16 PM

That's not the 920.
    09-22-2012 02:31 PM
    After my Cyan Lumia 900, I need Cyan. Or some shade of blue. All 50 of them.
    09-23-2012 01:11 AM
    So they just posted another picture on FB and once again Cyan can be seen;

Either they just really like the color, or they want us to hate them. Really strange that they would have this guy wearing Cyan wristbands for a 920 ad.
    09-23-2012 03:09 AM
    Marketing...

At 0:38 on this video, there is a hidden frame of a blue Lumia 920

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPlGg9ZWFTo[/YT]

Let's hope it's not a mistake
    09-23-2012 10:57 AM
    Marketing...

At 0:38 on this video, there is a hidden frame of a blue Lumia 920

Click to view quoted image

Let's hope it's not a mistake
    Old news but welcome!
    09-23-2012 11:45 AM
    That's very clearly a Lumia 800.
    I think this video it is another way of teasing us , because the could have made it with the 920 yellow, but they chose the Cyan. Please dont forget to write on the Nokia lumia 920 cyan forum Nokia Support Discussions - Nokia Lumia 920 CYAN - Page 2 - Nokia Support Discussions
    Last edited by Momichi; 09-23-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    09-23-2012 02:43 PM
    That's not the 920.
    I think this video it is another way of teasing us , because the could have made it with the 920 yellow, but they chose the Cyan. Please dont forget to write on the Nokia lumia 920 cyan forum Nokia Support Discussions - Nokia Lumia 920 CYAN - Page 2 - Nokia Support Discussions
    09-23-2012 02:59 PM
    Ive been reading all the comments on the Nokia discution page about the lumia 920 Cyan for the past three weeks and I have to say that it is unbelievable what nokia is doing, the monitors have been edited and eliminated comments that are not speculating they are telling facts about the blue HTC phone vs the lack of cyan 920
    what happened with freedom of speech?. I think that these opinions are a waking call NOKIA if you edit them, you will lose customers, because the feedback it is a huge tool for companies.

1 ) I think it is important to release a lumia 920 cyan because you have competition nokia, and HTC knows how important is to have a blue option, you are going to lose customers for the lack of the cyan which is a prettier and trendier color that the Atlantic blue

2) if you want brightly colored phones Grey = BORING

The reason for a forum is to listen what the people wants I dont understand why you have to edit or eliminate their comments this will only affect the feedback process .

I think that will be interesting to see if Nokia wont release the cyan 920, how many people will buy the HTC windows phone 8 blue
    09-25-2012 10:39 AM
    Ive been reading all the comments on the Nokia discution page about the lumia 920 Cyan for the past three weeks and I have to say that it is unbelievable what nokia is doing, the monitors have been edited and eliminated comments that are not speculating they are telling facts about the blue HTC phone vs the lack of cyan 920
    what happened with freedom of speech?. I think that these opinions are a waking call NOKIA if you edit them, you will lose customers, because the feedback it is a huge tool for companies.

1 ) I think it is important to release a lumia 920 cyan because you have competition nokia, and HTC knows how important is to have a blue option, you are going to lose customers for the lack of the cyan which is a prettier and trendier color that the Atlantic blue

2) if you want brightly colored phones Grey = BORING

The reason for a forum is to listen what the people wants I dont understand why you have to edit or eliminate their comments this will only affect the feedback process .

I think that will be interesting to see if Nokia wont release the cyan 920, how many people will buy the HTC windows phone 8 blue

I wanted a Cyan and I'm not really a fan of dark blues. So the Blue HTC doesn't really do much for me.
    09-25-2012 10:56 AM
    In regards to the Cyan version, this is what Elop said in his live chat:

Tweet
    Myriam Joire 4:08 AM

Will there be any other colors for thr Lumia 920, like say, Cyan or Lime?

Stephen Elop 4:10 AM

I've definitely heard the request for Cyan and someone here just asked for "Xbox Green" (seriously??) You should expect to see us introduce different colors as we move forward, but we're really excited about the "pure" colors that you are seeing ... red and yellow rock.
    09-25-2012 11:24 AM

Tweet

I've definitely heard the request for Cyan and someone here just asked for "Xbox Green" (seriously??) You should expect to see us introduce different colors as we move forward, but we're really excited about the "pure" colors that you are seeing ... red and yellow rock.
    Right. We never really doubted if we would EVER see a Cyan version. I think we were hoping for one at launch. My current phone is about to die for good on me and I need to upgrade ASAP.
    09-25-2012 12:46 PM

Tweet

right, moving forward.... I want a cyan one at launch
    09-25-2012 06:45 PM
    I am so happy for this link I cannot wait to buy it Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 arriving in the US on AT&T – Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog I love this page, please say it is true!!!!!!:giggle:
    10-04-2012 04:27 PM
    Awesome! A cyan 920! Anyone know if it'll be matte?
    10-04-2012 04:42 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD