Is Black the best looking Lumia 920 overall?

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I have white GLOSSY lumia 900. It looks great, feels great in hands. Because of glossy nature the material looks premiumed (just like Apple products the one made up of white glass). On the other hand black matt is dull color and matt finish makes the material feel bit cheap.

Red and yellow also looks good. Those are tempting colors. But unfortunate it looks kiddish and girlish. So GLOSSY white is the best

Faux Carnival

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have white GLOSSY lumia 900. It looks great, feels great in hands. Because of glossy nature the material looks premiumed (just like Apple products the one made up of white glass). On the other hand black matt is dull color and matt finish makes the material feel bit cheap.

Red and yellow also looks good. Those are tempting colors. But unfortunate it looks kiddish and girlish. So GLOSSY white is the best

Everybody says the opposite. Matte is more premium than glossy.

experiment 626

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Still holding out hope for a Cyan Blue 920,especially after it's appearance in several videos.Otherwise,"The Mask"edition Yellow is growing on me.After years of silver/black BBs and Droids I'm ready for something brighter and flasher.Ssssmokin'!

hgary06

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Matte grey. Reminds me of my old 8890. :cool:

images

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Matte grey. Reminds me of my old 8890. :cool:

Click to view quoted image

Hah, had the "zippo" back in the day. That thing was made like a tank (full alloy construction) and had such a satisfying sound closing it.

I'm still not sure about the color. Love my cyan Lumia 800 but even so might wanna try some different color... that is if cyan was available.

That black color has cool effect on N9 designs that have that curved glass melting to the sides. It makes the screen look like it takes the whole front. But it's the standard black.
Grey would be something slightly different from the norm black.
Really liked the white Lumia 900 i have seen.
Yellow is growing on me more and more.

Still no idea what color i end up picking.

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I hope they don't plaster ATT logo's all over it.. I'm cool with the single Nokia logo on the front but I hate what ATT did with the 900.

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm according to the Nokia site Grey isn't available in the UK (specs page). All colors available in US. That's odd....

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
have a red one and wishing now I could've gotten a black or grey. I'm not too fond of the feel of the gloss either. Feels too slick, I prefer being able to have a better grip, so having a glossy phone that's as big as this one along with not having the biggest hands is a bit annoying

Oktay Gardener

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the white one, but I had the white Lumia and I noticed that I got hand sweat so ****ing easily of it because of the plastic. Is this a problem with the 920 with the curved finish and so?

If so, I'm ordering the black one, but it's so god damn boring :(

Oktay Gardener

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Taking your word on this. Thank you bro <3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium