Is Black the best looking Lumia 920 overall?

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I will not be embarrassed to whip this out in a meeting attended by my upper managers at work. The glossy yellow and red...not so much.

nokia_lumia_92015.jpg

nokia_lumia_92016.jpg

nokia_lumia_92017.jpg

nokia_lumia_92018.jpg

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
If I go with the 920, it will be black/gray. The color options are nice, but not me, and certainly not professional looking.

hbananas

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd probably go for the black or grey option also. White would be also heavily considered especially having own an HTC one x and its just beautiful. I was skeptical at first from pictures and even in store tethered to the counter, but after holding one unchained to the store counter, that's when I realized how nice of a device it actually is.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Most professional doesn't mean best looking. Personally,I think red is the best looking, and also like the yellow, but agree that black and grey look much more professional.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I thought for sure I'd get gray for that reason. Every other phone I had was black except for the iPhone. But now I'm leaning towards yellow after watching yesterdays event. For the times I want to look professional I'll put a thin black case. Evenings, casual Friday's and weekends will be more fun with a yellow or red.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I thought for sure I'd get gray for that reason. Every other phone I had was black except for the iPhone. But now I'm leaning towards yellow after watching yesterdays event. For the times I want to look professional I'll put a thin black case. Evenings, casual Friday's and weekends will be more fun with a yellow or red.
Exactly. And for some, the exact reverse might also work. Good to have options.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I am on Rogers so my options will be black or the same phone, in black - but if I were to accidentally get a choice I would likely go with grey. Something different but still conservative enough for work.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm sure that on one's death bed the most important thing will be to say "I used the most professional looking smartphone, I never took a chance on that glossy red".

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I think the gray would be both unique and classy, so that's my initial preference. But that red really makes me swoon.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm sure that on one's death bed the most important thing will be to say "I used the most professional looking smartphone, I never took a chance on that glossy red".
I'm sure on one's death bed the most important thing will be to say "I'm glad I took a chance on that glossy red smartphone." :)

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of glossy finishes, so I'd be going with the black or grey. It's nice that they give you all those options though, as what works for me won't necessarily work for the next person.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Having had a black 900 for awhile now, I'm not crazy about the way the matte finish has weathered the storm. It seems to be getting smooth, especially on the corners.

I'd say the best looking is the yellow, but the most versatile/best looking for me would be the white. Versatile meaning tile color flexibility.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Got to be honest, if it wasn't for the screen resolution, id be going for the 820, and having multiple colour cases to fit my mood.

I'll go black or red, but need to see both to make the call.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb