Is Black the best looking Lumia 920 overall?

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I am kinda digging that red, but white is calling to me. It has a level of sophistication that I think works with almost anything.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Tearing my hair out on this one myself. Psychologically, it even has a name to not be able to decide on something..

For me...Had HTC HD7 - black.
RaZr- black again.
So now either White or Grey. But very very tempted by black I must say.

Sent from my DROID RaZr.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I like the way all the colours look, the yellow, red and white really have something that makes them really stand out. I will be going for the gray myself though, have a black 900 now and want to change to a different colour and the gray is different yet still understated, which suits me.

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
It won't matter for me because I will put it in a case, to help protect it. I always put them in cases so, the color won't matter that much.

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
If the glossy finish looks and feels great, I'll be going for the Ferrari red. If not, grey...

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I would go for the Yellow. I know it is not professional and I do have meeting with executives from a fortune 500 company. However, many of these people are not always as "professional" as you would think. Many have had to carry blackberries in the past, now they can carry what they want.

bb_gonzo

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
It will probably be black of grey for me sincei don't like the glossy finish. Cyan would have been nice, but a dark red matte finish would blow me away. Come on Nokia, please....pretty please.

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Aren't they all matte finishes? A white matte finish would be interesting. Same goes for the red but just because under certain light it looked red orange.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Aren't they all matte finishes? A white matte finish would be interesting. Same goes for the red but just because under certain light it looked red orange.

Grey and black are matte, rest are glossy.

White for the Nokia unibody designs (N9, Lumia 800 and Lumia 900) have always been the only glossy color previously.

KeegdnaB42

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Got to be honest, if it wasn't for the screen resolution, id be going for the 820, and having multiple colour cases to fit my mood.

I'll go black or red, but need to see both to make the call.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

I'm in the same boat. I actually prefer the 820's design but the screen res makes that a non-starter. I've definitely narrowed it down to red or black and my main hangup is whether I think the red is too much and I'd rather have something that doesn't stick out so much.
Of course if Verizon only offers the 820 then my decision is made for me.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Since no cyan, then White. You can put a Zagg shield on it, and since its glossy, it won't matter.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

dwayne.williams

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely go with the white. The white with the black screen looks sexy. And it can be professional too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Now that I think about it, not sure what I wanna go with. May do something bright because I've gone with black or white for the longest.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Mister Kay-O

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
This is the only problem I have with this phone, I can't decide what colour I should get. The Lamborghini Yellow, the Ferrari Red, the Limo White, the Concrete Grey and the Batman Black. They're all so tempting but the Limo White is juuust edging it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss