What was your biggest letdown in Lumia 920. Did you want a certain feature?

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
For me, the letdown is no SD Card slot, but I am very much a person who listens to a short selection of music at any given time. For example, I've been really digging Iced Earth's older albums and made space on my phone for them. When I tire of them, I'll swap out. I don't need a ton of storage.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

BearJammerz

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I didn't know where to post this. Does anyone know if the 920 can do simultaneous voice/data? It's been on the news, Apple side for the iphone. I'm on ATT.

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
To be honest their presentation was more of a let down then their hardware. They could've done a better job trying to "sell it" during the conference.

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't agree with you over the 900 support statement. This is Microsoft's fault to make us buy an operating system that was never meant to be. Even though I still prefer Mango over Android and iOS.

I knew what I was getting into when I brought the L900. I hate iOS and while I get along fine in Android the lag was killing me. Mango was the compromise solution when I had to pick a phone after my E63's battery was getting to the end of its lifespan.

And my statement was more for how Microsoft and Nokia should throw the L900 users a bone and give us an upgrade path to the L920 for a small fee or something.

c8m6p

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
no Bluetooth 4.0
no microSD

... That's really it. I'm more concerned about WP8 features and software, the 920 is pretty sufficient.

I'm not due for an upgrade for another year so we'll see what's available then..

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest, the ONLY let down for me is the lack of cyan. . .

As trivial as it sounds, I think having that colour in the selection would really help sales.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but can you do it on 4g LTE?

Absolutely.

I thought the answer was not quite. I thought you could only be connected to one network at a time or something like that unless you have two radios.

Which is why I think if you have a Lumia 900 and you get a call, you drop down from LTE to HSPA if I'm correct, because HSPA supports simultaneous voice and data, while LTE right now is data only (though they are working on getting voice over LTE to work).

Now I do have a Lumia 900, but no LTE (I'm on Straight Talk) so I can't test it for you.

sholokov

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I thought the answer was not quite. I thought you could only be connected to one network at a time or something like that unless you have two radios.

Which is why I think if you have a Lumia 900 and you get a call, you drop down from LTE to HSPA if I'm correct, because HSPA supports simultaneous voice and data, while LTE right now is data only (though they are working on getting voice over LTE to work).

Now I do have a Lumia 900, but no LTE (I'm on Straight Talk) so I can't test it for you.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
no Bluetooth 4.0
no microSD

... That's really it. I'm more concerned about WP8 features and software, the 920 is pretty sufficient.

I'm not due for an upgrade for another year so we'll see what's available then..

Surprise. It has 4.0 bluetooth. And I don't think anyone does voice over LTE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6