Nokia to Apple: "Yes, We Can!"

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
That... Was quite a biased article.

IMO, Nokia needs to reign in bandstand marketing that just gets them in trouble, and focus on selling points.

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I skimmed through the article and it seems to be biased towards Nokia which is a nice change from everybody on wall street being against Nokia. The reason wall street hates Nokia and Microsoft is because of their stock, they are not a growth stock like Apple is. My mom used to be a stockbroker and all I ever hear from her is Microsoft is going to go bankrupt, Nokia is dead, etc. She even tried to make me get an iPhone instead of a WP7 device in 2010. Then she saw the WP7 UI and got a WP7 device for herself. Despite loving her WP, she still says Microsoft and Nokia are dead and Apple is the best...

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I skimmed through the article and it seems to be biased towards Nokia which is a nice change from everybody on wall street being against Nokia. The reason wall street hates Nokia and Microsoft is because of their stock, they are not a growth stock like Apple is. My mom used to be a stockbroker and all I ever hear from her is Microsoft is going to go bankrupt, Nokia is dead, etc. She even tried to make me get an iPhone instead of a WP7 device in 2010. Then she saw the WP7 UI and got a WP7 device for herself. Despite loving her WP, she still says Microsoft and Nokia are dead and Apple is the best...
Just remind your Mom that the World (and Wall Street) runs on Microsoft. If Microsoft goes, so goes the World. So, be careful what you wish for.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
When Nokia comes roaring back in a year and Microsoft is on top of the market cap by 2015 again, I will so PWN those haters.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I used to read The Motley Fool quite a bit years ago. Some of their stock tips paid off for me. But most of them didn't. Use caution.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Isn't samsung the phone leader now? I thought samsung took over the #1 spot earlier this year.

Also, i saw that the article stated the lumia 900 had better tech than iphone 4s? wasn't 4s a dual core? better res among other things?

Maybe i read it wrong, seems a little off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos