Do we know if the 920's will include a head set?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
On the Nokia website in the what's in the box section dropdown it lists a headset. I am sure this could change depending on what the carriers wasn't.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The 900 didn't came with a headset? I though headsets where mandatory.

The 900 on AT&T did not. The 800 did, but it was a single button ear bud that I didn't even unwrap. If I remember correctly (so many phones in the last 2 years...) neither the Focus S or the Titan had an included headset. I know the original Focus had one included; a damn nice one too: in-ear with a triple button controller.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Every phone I ever purchased that came with a headset; stayed in the box, sealed in its plastic bag, till I sold the phone with included unused headset. So different strokes for different folks. Sort of like not including a paper manual (or CD) in a box anymore.

Nokia would be better off including a coupon in every box for a free headset. The 10-20% of users who wanted one could get it, but it would still reduce overall cost.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
The 900 on AT&T did not. The 800 did, but it was a single button ear bud that I didn't even unwrap. If I remember correctly (so many phones in the last 2 years...) neither the Focus S or the Titan had an included headset. I know the original Focus had one included; a damn nice one too: in-ear with a triple button controller.

I can confirm that the Focus S DID come with a headset. I still have the headset even after i sold my phone. You need the headset to listen to radio on the focus S, now my GF uses the headset.

I was surprised the 900 did not come with one, hopefully the 920 comes with one.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah you're correct, I just looked at an old post of mine re: focus s, it did come with a headset. I can't remember for sure on the titan. I know for a fact the 900 didn't, and the 800 had a single button unit included. The 800 did include that great case though.

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I am sure it will come with a headset that will sit in the box while I enjoy a good quality Sennheiser. Most of you will get that phone for free, or close to it, so go and buy some a good headset and stop being so cheap.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
My Focus S came with a headset. My L900 didn't but I was able to buy a set (along with a case) with the $100 credit I got then I purchased it.:p

MikeInBA

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I remember being shocked my 900 didnt come with one. Heck, even my Focus S came with a crappy pair whose buttons barely worked, would shock my ears, voice control completely worthless, and felt like they maybe cost $3-$5.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I honestly don't care about the headset that's included, but I'm sure some people would be disappointed it's not included. One such disappointed group might be first time WP users who don't have a headset that works with WP, only apple stuff...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro