10-09-2012 03:04 PM
54 123
tools
    I had my Touchstones for my Pre+ all over the place, one on my desk in the office, one on the night stand, and one next to the couch, they were small enough to not really be noticeable and the black blended in with my endtables. I'm not sure how the ones for the 920 are going to fit in but I'm too spoiled to go back to having to plug in my phone again. :D
    10-09-2012 10:38 AM
    Im installing those wireless charging docks here in my house to the kitchen, 2x into living room (one close to my hometeather and the other inside the sofa), one to my work room and of course one of those beatiful JBL speakers is going somewhere, thinking of putting it into the sauna but theres the problem called water...

Anyway car needs a charger also, im propably gonna go into MacGyver mode and tune up my Lumia 900's navigation dock into a wireless charging navigation dock :P

damn... These chargers are propably gonna cost a fortune lol :D
    10-09-2012 11:07 AM
    Im installing those wireless charging docks here in my house to the kitchen, 2x into living room (one close to my hometeather and the other inside the sofa), one to my work room and of course one of those beatiful JBL speakers is going somewhere, thinking of putting it into the sauna but theres the problem called water...

Dude you totally forgot to put one in your shower! And next to your toilet...
    10-09-2012 11:52 AM
    Anyone know if any company makes a NFC chip that can be installed in a home PC? What if you could power your NFC enabled wireless charging plate via USB from your PC? Then when you place your phone on the charger, the NFC tag automatically starts up the sync with XYZ on your PC. Or even if they made a NFC chip that connected via SATA or PCI to your PC and you just attached it to the inside of your PC case where you might rest a phone or be able to touch it to the PC. Or any combination of these ideas. What do you think?

NFC and wireless charging are completely separate elements. NFC tags can be applied anywhere and are basically a label with a thin chip. It is powered by the field generated by phone not by it's own source. The tags are programmed by the phone to activate your choice of actions.
    Last edited by TenTwelve; 10-10-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    10-09-2012 03:04 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD