where to pre-order sim free nokia phones in the UK?

cinek

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
last time I had a nokia phone, I could do it on their website, can't find anything now ;/ where can I pre-order sim-free nokia phones in the UK?

BellaRed

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
last time I had a nokia phone, I could do it on their website, can't find anything now ;/ where can I pre-order sim-free nokia phones in the UK?
I'd try the usual places. Clove, Expansys, Amazon, Carphone Warehouse etc but nearer the time maybe.

Hopefully we donot have to wait until the period of exclusivity to EE is over.

I would even consider one from EBay if unlock codes can be had.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I suspect that a lot of us are in the same boat here, all the stores above plus play usually do sim free phones, so hopefully we can pre-order in a few weeks as it is a bit early yet, though expansys have them up for pre-orders now or at least a registration of interest.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Well with the HTC event over, that is me decided - a 920 it is. I like the HTC design, really nice phones, and the camera is good enough, but for me, and I can't quite believe Im saying this, it is the apps that have decided it for me

-Nokia Transport
-Nokia Music
-Nokia Trailers
-Nokia City Lens
-Nokia Creative Studio
-Nokia Camera Extras
-Nokia Play To
-Nokia Contact Share
-Nokia Counters
-Nokia App Highlights
-Nokia TV
-Network setup

The integration between the location apps was amazing, and I want it - this is coming from the guy who wanted the next gen Nexux devices next month as he hated the android overlays such as touchwiz and sense

So bring on release date - please be quick

I will be keeping a close eye on Clove/Amazon/Expansys and Im ready to go the moment they announce pre-order, still don't know which colour, I have a feeling that will depend on my mood the day I order!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven