I want to be a WPsheep!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I want to buy into the Lumia's 100% and blindly buy Nokia stuff from now on! C'mon WP8, make it happen.

Give me that Apple-esque marketing that makes me think my cellular life isn't complete without you in it!!!! I'm ready to convert from iOS once and for all, and you don't even have to buy me any drinks to make that happen!

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Me too! I had the 900 and then got the Galaxy Nexus. I am ready to leave Android once and for all. The Galaxy Nexus was me giving Android one last try. Nokia here I come.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Honestly there is nothing wrong with being an iPhone fan. There is nothing it really lacks.

True. But I am tired of being associated with the tech-handicapped/hipster crowd that Apple has. And iOS bored me like every other vertical icon OS out there. These are reasons why I am leaving Apple.

Faux Carnival

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Me too. But availability and pricing are important. I'll be in Germany between Oct 1-5. If I can find one, I'm buying Lumia 920. If not, I'm buying iPhone 5, even though I don't want to!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm tempted to make a sign (what I do for a living) saying "iSheep queue with the way" with a little arrow pointing to the right. I'll then stand outside the Apple shop with it come the release of the iPhone 5.

:p

Faux Carnival

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Unlocked? Or do you live there. if yes what carrier are you on?

Thanks for your reply. I'll be looking for an unlocked device. I'll be visiting Berlin. I'm living in another country, to which Lumia 920 will be coming at a later time.

I hope it will be out by then and I can find one!!!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm tempted to make a sign (what I do for a living) saying "iSheep queue with the way" with a little arrow pointing to the right. I'll then stand outside the Apple shop with it come the release of the iPhone 5.

:p
that would be sooooo funny. I wonder how many people would get in a heated debate with you outside the store. Its actually not a bad idea being a WP advocate ( not WPsheep) lol. I bet the cops in the mall wouldn't appreciate it too much either.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I'll be looking for an unlocked device. I'll be visiting Berlin. I'm living in another country, to which Lumia 920 will be coming at a later time.

I hope it will be out by then and I can find one!!!
Well. There was one carrier that was carrying the 920. Wouldn't that mean you can get the 920 unlocked in Germany?

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
that would be sooooo funny. I wonder how many people would get in a heated debate with you outside the store. Its actually not a bad idea being a WP advocate ( not WPsheep) lol. I bet the cops in the mall wouldn't appreciate it too much either.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Yes, disgruntled iSheep getting their iPants in a twist. It's bound to happen. :D

Very tempted to at least put up the sign the night before....

;)

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Why would you want to be defined as sheep? They're referred to as sheep because they follow blindly without any real thought of their own. Look how many people couldn't even tell that Jimmy Kimmel was handing them an iPhone 4S and not an iPhone 5 and how they just started saying how much better it was based on the mere mention that it was new. Get what works for you. Who cares if it's the most popular thing out there?

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
99% of smartphone buyers have no clue about technology. That means almost everyone who buys an iPhone, Android, Windows Phone is a sheep by definition. So when one of you says iSheep you're really stating your hatred/envy towards Apple for being so ridiculously successful.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
99% of smartphone buyers have no clue about technology. That means almost everyone who buys an iPhone, Android, Windows Phone is a sheep by definition. So when one of you says iSheep you're really stating your hatred/envy towards Apple for being so ridiculously successful.

You couldn't be further away from the truth of the matter though. Apple's marketing (like it or not) could sell sand to an Arab... or grass to a sheep. They have successfully bred a cult like group of sheep who feel they're in the trendy/hip gang for owning Apple products, whilst everyone else (whatever their preference) are inferior. It's the "iSuck" mentality. We all witness on a daily basis the "iPhone" comment on Facebook - when someone asks for advice as to which phone he/she should get next. The sheep don't even factor the person's personal preferences, it's just "iPhone" like: "isn't it obvious?". "Don't you know you're inadequate if you're not in the Apple gang?" Arghh! Morons! Believe it or not - some people are freethinkers, you iBuffoons! Okay, rant over. :giggle:

The iSheep are a special breed of pretentious fools. No one is jealous of that. It was actually the freethinkers that made the iPhone successful. People who embraced iOS for it's revolutionary qualities. The same people who quite happily leave if/when they get bored, or see something else new and exciting. The iSheep merely followed once the ball got rolling.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb