Is there any info about NFC on the 920? Not overly bothered about using it for payment but very interested in it's applications for automating various tasks. Smart tags are readily available (e.g. eBay) but will these work with the 920 or am I worrying about nothing??
    09-18-2012 08:16 AM
    Is there any info about NFC on the 920? Not overly bothered about using it for payment but very interested in it's applications for automating various tasks. Smart tags are readily available (e.g. eBay) but will these work with the 920 or am I worrying about nothing??
    You are worrying about nothing, but as long as it is standard nfc it will work with any tags.
    09-18-2012 09:19 AM
    Connecting with NFC devices, smart tags and so on is exactly something you should not be worried.
    It's actually the NFC payments that need some licensing and chip that has been approved. Something that many of the earlier NFC devices lacked. Lumia 920 and 820 support SWP so they are covered there as well.
    09-18-2012 05:28 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys
    09-19-2012 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD