Verizon on wp8 launch

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea if Verizon will get the lumia at same time as att or at same time of 8x launch? From what I understand is that the 8x will be out a few days into november

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any idea if Verizon will get the lumia at same time as att or at same time of 8x launch? From what I understand is that the 8x will be out a few days into november

I'm sure someone does. But they probably work for Verizon or Nokia. I imagine we will start hearing a lot more once October hits.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Are we sure that Verizon is actually getting the 920? As far as I can tell, that's been reported by one site, using one person as a source. Has there been any confirmation from other sources?

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Are we sure that Verizon is actually getting the 920? As far as I can tell, that's been reported by one site, using one person as a source. Has there been any confirmation from other sources?

All I've got to say is back-off! I'm going to have the first 920 in Cleveland damn it! :p
lol :D Nuhhhh... Maybe I'll have the 37th or something. lol

subkamran

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Not that I know of, only PhoneArena, but they seemed pretty sure of themselves. I'm a Verizon customer and I'll be surprised if they don't have at least one of the new WP8 phones.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Not that I know of, only PhoneArena, but they seemed pretty sure of themselves. I'm a Verizon customer and I'll be surprised if they don't have at least one of the new WP8 phones.
Well the HTC 8X has already been officially confirmed. But apart from that one source I haven't heard a thing about the 920. I was surprised to see WPCentral rate it so high on their rumor scale (I think they gave it an 8/10).

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Well the HTC 8X has already been officially confirmed. But apart from that one source I haven't heard a thing about the 920. I was surprised to see WPCentral rate it so high on their rumor scale (I think they gave it an 8/10).

While I do think that I could live with the 8X, I pretty much have my heart set on getting the Lumia 920 if/when it comes to Verizon.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I hope to have some 100% conformation on the 920 on Verizon too. I saw the listing with a8/10 meaning it's pretty much a done deal to me but, as I think about it, I will be very disapointed if they dont.

I even picked up a Qi wireless charger in planning for my 920 !!!

Come on Verizon, GET THIS PHONE !!!!

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm ready for that yellow one. And that beautiful screen. Ready to move on from android even tho I enjoy this gs3

AndroidJay

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I am ready for the Black or the Grey one. I am so ready to move away from Android and iPhone is looking a bit old. I can not change carriers, so if the 920 does not come to Verizon, my 2nd choice will be the California Blue 8X.

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I would really not be surprised if we don't see the 920 on Verizon. It seems VERY strange that we haven't heard much from Nokia on US release dates.

I am holding out hope that they are waiting for the right moment to hit us with some big news.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I just can't figure out why its such a damn secret. Just announce the crap already geez. Guess they wanna sell a few more I phones before announcing . Greedy bastards

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I just can't figure out why its such a damn secret. Just announce the crap already geez. Guess they wanna sell a few more I phones before announcing . Greedy bastards

Still almost a month away. Apple didn't peep a word about the iPhone 5 until a week before.

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Well, you make a point about them trying to sell more of the current phones. I imagine this is a bit of a sore point with Nokia.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Yea but the lumia was announced weeks ago. IPhone wasn't announced til after the lumia. Why so secretive

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Yea but the lumia was announced weeks ago. IPhone wasn't announced til after the lumia. Why so secretive

The only reason why the Lumia was announced weeks ago was to announce it before the iPhone and 8X. It's not that uncommon in the tech world for a product to not have price/release information until a few weeks before.

db4williams

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Waiting is the hardest thing to do. I have a feeling though that the 920/922 on Big Red won't be happening and will have to "settle" for the 8X. Just my luck. I hope I'm wrong though!

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Waiting is the hardest thing to do. I have a feeling though that the 920/922 on Big Red won't be happening and will have to "settle" for the 8X. Just my luck. I hope I'm wrong though!

well they were rumoured to get ALL three flagships so yeah. But I find it very likely they will

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos