09-30-2012 11:13 PM
29 12
tools
    In my honest opinion, the 920 was only slightly better than the Iphone. I the defense of both phones it seems like the person holding the apparatus was shaking the **** out of both phones (they said they didn't try to keep them stable what so ever). I think this is an example of the limit of OIS. You can see when it can compensate and when it just can't handle the ride. The small bumps are absorbed quite nicely, but the large bumps make it hard for the viewer to really tell the two apart. Other then that the image on the 920 does look better. At first I thought the iPhones colors were closer to being true, then I realized a lot of colors were off. The grass on the iPhone isn't really green, trees aren't as green, and after you notice that the rest of the iphon image looks washed out.
    09-27-2012 08:37 AM
    I will say that the iPhone did perform admirably. It was definitely beat. But after seeing the OneX and S3, the iPhone looks like it handled itself quite well.
    09-27-2012 09:03 AM
    After watching the videos, I really liked how the Lumia 920 handled. I do give props to Apple for the camera on the iPhone 5. If I had to choose a winner it would be the 920 but not by much. However, combined with the other wonderful camera features of the Lumia, Nokia has it hands down.
    09-30-2012 12:43 PM
    Yeah, I'm just not seeing a big difference between the 5 and 920. Both look respectable to my old eyes.

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express
    09-30-2012 11:13 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD