Att lte?

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, it still has not been verified that the 920 is going to AT&T last I checked but, assuming it does then yes. Considering just about every source is saying that AT&T is getting the 920. Every source except AT&T and Nokia that is. lol

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, it still has not been verified that the 920 is going to AT&T last I checked but, assuming it does then yes. Considering just about every source is saying that AT&T is getting the 920. Every source except AT&T and Nokia that is. lol

...Your joking right? Of course it's going to ATT.

And OP, It will be LTE. Unfortunately AT&T has horrible LTE coverage in the U.S.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
I have an unlimited At&t data plan and have never been throttled. Of course I only use about a gig a month. That's probably why:)

Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

EricCantona

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
...Your joking right? Of course it's going to ATT.

And OP, It will be LTE. Unfortunately AT&T has horrible LTE coverage in the U.S.
Oh cool. Thanks. I was a bit hesitant because I heard something about the frequency or something that isn't compatible to US LTE. Or something along that line.

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Oh cool. Thanks. I was a bit hesitant because I heard something about the frequency or something that isn't compatible to US LTE. Or something along that line.

@EricCantona The specs page for the international 920 lists compatibility with at&t's LTE band (700) so you should be fine. The one problem is that neither the at&t model or international model support Verizon's LTE over the 750 band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven