10-30-2012 06:18 PM
99 1234
tools
    Hmm... I'm a T-Mobile customer, so there's little chance I'll get the Lumia 920. If by some chance I get this new job I recently interviewed for, I'll probably get it unlocked instead of the 810 from T-Mobile. If that happens, then I may just get it in yellow. If not that, then red, but I've been really loving the yellow lately. :happy:
    10-08-2012 09:13 PM
    I'm really diggin' the matte gray look of the 920, with the black as a close second. I've never really been a fan of glossy devices or wild colors. However, I like all 4 of the colors for the HTC 8X for some odd reason.
    10-08-2012 09:21 PM
    For me if the red was in matte I wouldn't think otherwise.
    Same here. But since it is not, I will be going Cyan for sure.
    10-08-2012 09:33 PM
    White; - follow by Grey follow by Cyan follow by Yellow follow by Red
    10-09-2012 05:33 AM
    I am torn between the Cyan and Yellow. If only the Yellow came with the matte finish, my decision would have been much easier.

All said and done, I might land up with the matte Black again like my NL 900, or Yellow.. or Cyan... Dman.. this is TOUGH. :@
    10-09-2012 09:39 AM
    If I get a 920 it will be either cyan, black or grey. There's absolutely no way I would go with the glossy finish if I can avoid it.

As it stands I may wind up getting an 820 or even an 810 on Tmobile. Not really sure if I want a phone as big as the 920. :dry

Luckily I don't have to decide for a while. I'm totally satisfied with my 900 for now.
    10-09-2012 12:00 PM
    I like seeing people interested in the grey, but folks--we currently won't be able to buy it!
    10-09-2012 12:12 PM
    Cyan with Nokia Blue, definitely.
    10-09-2012 12:22 PM
    Have a Cyan 900, had a black one but took it back for Cyan. Will probably go with Cyan for the 920 its just i like to change tile colors and i think black or white looks best with more color choices. Decisions decisions. I wish it had the removable backs like the 810/820
    10-11-2012 08:27 PM
    I pre-ordered a black one first but after a few days I changed my order to yellow because black is kind of boring, kind of appleish.
    10-12-2012 01:55 PM
    10-12-2012 02:20 PM
    Since it seems as thought I cannot have gray now I'll probably go with white unless yellow blows me away in person.
    10-12-2012 03:09 PM
    I'm completely torn between red or cyan.

Does anyone know if the online only for cyan is just a rumor or is confirmed?

I'd really love to be able to check them both out in the store...
    10-13-2012 07:57 PM
    I'm completely torn between red or cyan.

Does anyone know if the online only for cyan is just a rumor or is confirmed?

I'd really love to be able to check them both out in the store...
    I wonder about the Cyan order only also. If it's true might end up with the white, which is fine with me also.
    10-13-2012 08:21 PM
    I wonder about the Cyan order only also. If it's true might end up with the white, which is fine with me also.
    I've been considering white as well. My first iPhone was a white 16GB 3G because it was all they had at the store when I got there on launch day but I fell in love with having a white phone because at the time everyone else I knew had black.

My current HTC Vivid was chosen partly because I could get a white phone and again I've loved being different than the black or gray bricks everyone else has these days.

But, I'm starting to see a lot more white phones in my friends' hands (iPhones and GS3s) so I'm ready to take that next step and move into something more colorful to distinguish myself again.

Plus I like having people ask what type of phone I have (the white HTC Vivid with its silver metal backplate still draws attention). And I'll like it even more when I can use that opportunity to show off the beauty of WP8 ;)
    10-13-2012 08:37 PM
    I've been considering white as well. My first iPhone was a white 16GB 3G because it was all they had at the store when I got there on launch day but I fell in love with having a white phone because at the time everyone else I knew had black.

My current HTC Vivid was chosen partly because I could get a white phone and again I've loved being different than the black or gray bricks everyone else has these days.

But, I'm starting to see a lot more white phones in my friends' hands (iPhones and GS3s) so I'm ready to take that next step and move into something more colorful to distinguish myself again.

Plus I like having people ask what type of phone I have (the white HTC Vivid with its silver metal backplate still draws attention). And I'll like it even more when I can use that opportunity to show off the beauty of WP8 ;)
    Yes all good points. I like different also. Seems everyone has an Iphone these days or now also a Galaxy s3. I like how my Cyan 900 stands out. Initially everyone has thought it was a case. Then like you said I start showing off the OS. Can't wait till I can show off wp8. At this point I will take any color lol. I just want one :-)
    snowmutt likes this.
    10-14-2012 01:02 AM
    Have a Cyan 900, had a black one but took it back for Cyan. Will probably go with Cyan for the 920 its just i like to change tile colors and i think black or white looks best with more color choices. Decisions decisions. I wish it had the removable backs like the 810/820
    That's why I'll be going with the white, it goes with any tile color. Same with black. There aren't many colors that go with the cyan.
    10-14-2012 01:33 AM
    That's why I'll be going with the white, it goes with any tile color. Same with black. There aren't many colors that go with the cyan.
    I agree. I just love the Cyan 900 I have. Leaning toward white right now. Will probably flip back and forth till release day lol
    10-14-2012 02:16 AM
    I'd choose white for that same reason too; it goes with any tile colour. The problem I have is that my lumia 800 is white and I've accidently got biro ink on it's shell before, and it wouldnt rub off, it stained it. It seems to have worn off now though. But with anything white, dirt, stains and scratches are so much more visible.
    10-14-2012 03:14 AM
    I'd choose white for that same reason too; it goes with any tile colour. The problem I have is that my lumia 800 is white and I've accidently got biro ink on it's shell before, and it wouldnt rub off, it stained it. It seems to have worn off now though. But with anything white, dirt, stains and scratches are so much more visible.
    That's the reason why I am most likely not going with white. I'm afraid i'd get it dirty and scratched within a week. Unless Cyan is available at the release in Sweden I think I will go with Yellow or Red, most likely Yellow.
    10-14-2012 04:19 AM
    Even with the Gloss finish ?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-14-2012 07:47 AM
    Heck I will probably stick with Cyan. Was my initial plan. 1cause I love the color,2 my girl won't know I just bought another new phone lol. Will just tell her all features were from a software update. (she is smart just not phone savvy) :-)

10-14-2012 08:01 AM
    That's the reason why I am most likely not going with white. I'm afraid i'd get it dirty and scratched within a week. Unless Cyan is available at the release in Sweden I think I will go with Yellow or Red, most likely Yellow.
    I've heard from most white L900 owners that theirs still looks as good as when they first got it. Dirt, smudges etc. just wipe off because of the gloss finish. I'm not too worried about scratches as the polycarbonate shell is the same color throughout the whole material so they'd hardly be noticeable.

I am a bit concernced about the ink though, I have got it on my phones before too.

Still, I'd like to change the color of my tiles pretty often and white would look good with them all so I'll stick with it. I think yellow would most likely only go nicely with itself and red and vice-versa for the red.
    10-14-2012 08:02 AM
    Guess I will just stick with Cyan. 1 cause I love the color,2 cause my girl won't know I bought another new phone lol. (she is smart, just not phone savvy :-))

10-14-2012 08:03 AM
    I've heard from most white L900 owners that theirs still looks as good as when they first got it. Dirt, smudges etc. just wipe off because of the gloss finish. I'm not too worried about scratches as the polycarbonate shell is the same color throughout the whole material so they'd hardly be noticeable.

I am a bit concernced about the ink though, I have got it on my phones before too.

Still, I'd like to change the color of my tiles pretty often and white would look good with them all so I'll stick with it. I think yellow would most likely only go nicely with itself and red and vice-versa for the red.
    That's what I was wondering with the gloss. Seems ink would mess up any color. Dang why couldn't they make the backs interchangeable like the 820 lol. (guessing would have made it thicker )
    10-14-2012 08:06 AM
99 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD