Which Nokia Lumia Colour are you going to pick?

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if i am going for the 920 yet as might get the 8X but out of the 920 colours i am torn between Yellow & Grey.

Grey seems more sensible for a 27 year old man but that yellow looks very good imo.

Mike20PR

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Im torn between Yellow and Cyan (in that order) but the possible tile color selection to match might get on my nerves and make me feel limited. Black is the best option to eliminate this issue but its bland looking. White looks good but its kinda played out in my eyes since there are so many white phones already. Decisions... decisions...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

unboxfetish

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
For those who have seen the images of the service manual... and can interpret it in terms of DIY-ability -

Can the rear panel be switched out easily for another color? Like say for grey in the US, which is not otherwise available at launch? Or apparently cyan in Europe

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Is it appropriate to have a red phone in an office setting? I so want red but I dint want it to cost me future promotions!

If your phone color keeps you from getting a promotion, might be time to find a new company to work for! :)

Seriously, though, at my office no one cares what your personal phone looks like... People have bright color cases with designs and everything. To each their own!

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Can't decide between Cyan or White. White will get dirtier, but is easier to match with daily clothing. Cyan is just a nice color.

Can't choose!

My white 900 doesn't have any issues with dirt. Wipes right off. The glossy back helps. I love it, though many don't like it. White goes with any tile color. Also since the 920 wont be AMOLED running the light theme will go good also without the added battery drain

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Cyan or Black for me. I do also love the red.

You can never go wrong with black. I'm worried I'll get bored of the color.

To bad you can't swap like the 820.

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Cyan or Black for me. I do also love the red.

You can never go wrong with black. I'm worried I'll get bored of the color.

To bad you can't swap like the 820.

Jonah P

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
"Microsoft Stores, meanwhile, will carry every phone available for sale in the U.S., and every color option will be available through its website."

Does ''every color option" mean we might be able to buy a gray Lumia 920 on AT&T from the Microsoft website? I wonder what the prices will be. If they are the same as AT&T and on par with other retailers I may buy it from them directly. I will definitely buy from them if they offer gray.

I may be stretching here but I really hope I am not. I really want the grey device...

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I preordered a red Lumia 920, but if I don't see a release date announced today and that release date is not November 4th, I have to go with something else. I waited as long as I could, but by the end of this week, I will have to have a new phone... my old one is more dead than alive...

daveyheats

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
whats happened to the grey 920? I cant see it anywhere here in the UK...and slightly worried we wont see it atall over here.

Anyone heard anything regarding its availability?

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
whats happened to the grey 920? I cant see it anywhere here in the UK...and slightly worried we wont see it atall over here.

Anyone heard anything regarding its availability?

Grey wont be available anywhere on launch. When will it be available? Nobody knows.

My guess is very early next year.

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
During that Windows Phone 8 event stream on Monday, they mentioned that you would be able to buy all windows phone at their Microsoft stores. I'm hoping that includes all colors as well.

btw has anyone been to a microsoft store lately today. Anyone know if they have any WP8 devices on display or when they will have them? Anyone here work at a MS store?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786