920 pics

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
This one surely hasn't been posted yet, cos I took it today myself with my N8 :D

G0zOx.jpg

Got to handle one too, the weight felt really suitable for a device of that size. I find lighter phones tend to feel like toys.

Last edited:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Also, didnt use flash there, so the color should appear quite close to the real colors. Often when I look at 920 pics online, the red one takes turns in looking orange, magenta and red :D This one sorta does justice to the color.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Also, didnt use flash there, so the color should appear quite close to the real colors. Often when I look at 920 pics online, the red one takes turns in looking orange, magenta and red :D This one sorta does justice to the color.

Thanks for that! I've been debating between the red and cyan colors, and the red in your photo definitely does look darker than some other photos I've been seeing. It's gonna be a tough choice, but your photo makes me lean a wee bit more to the red after seeing it! :)

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for that! I've been debating between the red and cyan colors, and the red in your photo definitely does look darker than some other photos I've been seeing. It's gonna be a tough choice, but your photo makes me lean a wee bit more to the red after seeing it! :)

Totally same for me.
That darker red is looking fine.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Beautiful. Wish there were more hi-res pics of the grey one out there. Probably won't make much of a difference to me anymore though as I just found out there's no FM radio; very likely a deal-breaker. I'll just stick with my 900.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been sold on white for months, but the more I see the yellow, the more I'm convincing myself that it won't limit my tile color choices that much. It just looks so amazing. Plus the fact that the yellow is online only might give it some exclusivity.

(now I just need to convince myself that I'm man enough to carry a yellow phone LOL)

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been sold on white for months, but the more I see the yellow, the more I'm convincing myself that it won't limit my tile color choices that much. It just looks so amazing. Plus the fact that the yellow is online only might give it some exclusivity.

(now I just need to convince myself that I'm man enough to carry a yellow phone LOL)
:D I don't think it's girly. The red is definitely more feminine (though I think it looks great). Men can pull all the colors off, probably except the red.

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I really thought I would get the black one so I could get different color gel cases and switch the tile colors to match whatever gel case I was rocking, but that red one-- ooh-la-la!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
for the weight - how did it feel compared to a 900? just trying to gauge the difference since i have seen and held a 900.

I personally think 900 felt a bit light for it's size or in a way very "neutral". I guess it makes it just a good weight for the size, but I personally like a little weight to the device. The 920 did naturally feel heavier cos it was but not too much to bother me, felt about right.

That said, I generally speaking like heavy phones so what works for me might not work for you :p

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Beautiful. Wish there were more hi-res pics of the grey one out there. Probably won't make much of a difference to me anymore though as I just found out there's no FM radio; very likely a deal-breaker. I'll just stick with my 900.
where did you hear of the "no FM radio" ?

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I personally think 900 felt a bit light for it's size or in a way very "neutral". I guess it makes it just a good weight for the size, but I personally like a little weight to the device. The 920 did naturally feel heavier cos it was but not too much to bother me, felt about right.

That said, I generally speaking like heavy phones so what works for me might not work for you :p
i have a n8 and i dont mind the weight. I like to know i have something i paid good money for especially since i always end up buying unlocked...

mcphersc

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
:D I don't think it's girly. The red is definitely more feminine (though I think it looks great). Men can pull all the colors off, probably except the red.

I got hands on with the red Lumia at the nyc nokia event and I have to say it looks quite nice in person. I think men can definitely rock the red. I got free yellow nokia purity ear buds at the event and as beautiful as they are, I have to admit its take a lot more "confidence" for me to wear these than it ever would if they were the red color :)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't think a red is any problem as long as it's sort of.. red :D If it starts getting close to like.. orange, pink/magenta, then it gets problematic :D

Or then I guess I'm just a feminine man lol :D Red has always been one of my favourite colors, but when it comes to like clothing and accessories I sure dont look like a santaclaus, it's more of a thing in small details/accents, which a phone is just fine. You would never get me to wear red jeans, but a red t-shirt under a jacket still works :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium