Cases or covers for Lumia 920

onlineharvest

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Then you should have said nothing, all you are doing now is bragging and nobody like a bragger

I dunno. I don't think the poster is bragging. It would be like a review site like WP Central getting their hands on something before the general public. I appreciate that the poster took all those photos so we know what to expect with this case. I for one am waiting until this one is released BECAUSE of this post.

onlineharvest

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well I don't really care either way but if a review site showed you pictures of an item and told you it would be available somewhere, someday with no specifics other than the fact that they have on and you don't you would get similar response.

Well, I don't know what you expect here. Poster got their hands on a case that WILL be released by Nokia, but was asked by the person who provided it NOT to disclose how they got it. It's clearly from some kind of inside source, and they are respecting their wishes.

Review sites can sometimes get devices and products to review months before it is released to the general public. The purpose of letting the public know through pictures, videos, etc is to inform viewers what is coming, its experience, etc. That's all this poster did. Here are DETAILED pics of a case that will be coming out shortly (this month actually). And hey, it's just a case for crying out loud! :)

And like I said, I have the feather case in the interim and I didn't shop around at all because of the detailed pic offered by this poster. For that I am thankful, not unhappy that they have access to a case before I do. I now know what I want and will wait for its released to update my case. That's all my friend.

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Me, too. It is awesome! Bulky - sure, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do: Give protection against drop, bump and shock
( Nokia Lumia 920 Otterbox Defender Review )

The Defender adds considerable bulk to the 920. It sure as **** isn't going into your pocket unless you wear over-size pants. It does protect the phone though. My wife dropped her 920 on the concrete while getting out of the car with no problem. Barely a scuff on the case, even. I've got one on my phone but hate it because of its size and the built-in screen protector doesn't fit tight against the screen, causing missed button presses.

Adlai91

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on the Incipio dual pro case, looks good and am looking forward to purchasing mine. Some people in this thread think you're at wrong for posting, lol dumbasses

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
It sure as **** isn't going into your pocket unless you wear over-size pants
Modern smart phones do not really fit in any of my pockets - even without case/cover. Have to carry it my hand ... it's troublesome, yes ...
Are you comfortable with a L920 in your pocket?
( I can use my handy holster with rotating belt clip :winktongue:)

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I am looking to get an amzer Shellster for my 920 to match the shellster case I ordered from the WPC store for my 900. While its not in theWPC Store for the 920 there is such a case and I am going to order it My white 920 will be here in a day or so ao I'll order it tomorrow. There's a caseology holster thats very similar to the amzer. I got a black Speck Candy shell with grey touches for now. The Amzer is shown available on Monday but that may not be accurate. If its not Ill go with the caseology.

Last edited:

lennyk1313

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a white one for my white 920. the case is not bad, but the button cut outs are slightly misaligned and its not very comfortable to take a picture with a shutter button especially at night when you need to hold your phone as steady as possible.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I ordered this from Ebay:

Nillkin Gentleman Folio Leather Cover Case LCD Guard for Nokia Lumia 920 Phil | eBay

Only problem is, its from China and shipping estimate says 2-4 weeks. That's a long damn time! I usually avoid buying from China, but I've been wanting a leather wallet type of case for a while now. And I came across this, which is one of a kind design. It looks pretty classy and not big and obnoxious and cheap. It will be a long wait, so I hope its worth it. I hope the quality is as good as the picture.

case.jpg

K Rad

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I wish some of these had holes to attach a tag/chain so that the device doesn't slip off your hand - forgot what you call those tags.

onlineharvest

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered this from Ebay:

Nillkin Gentleman Folio Leather Cover Case LCD Guard for Nokia Lumia 920 Phil | eBay

Only problem is, its from China and shipping estimate says 2-4 weeks. That's a long damn time! I usually avoid buying from China, but I've been wanting a leather wallet type of case for a while now. And I came across this, which is one of a kind design. It looks pretty classy and not big and obnoxious and cheap. It will be a long wait, so I hope its worth it. I hope the quality is as good as the picture.

View attachment 26459

Interesting case. So, is it like a FLIP cover for the front, connected to the back case I see wrapped around it?
I would love to have something like a magnet iPad mini case for the front.

Edit: nevermind, I just followed your link and saw more pics. Thanks for sharing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05