ATT Pre-order Tomorrow? Maybe???

jholso

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I just logged into my ATT account and tried like others to find out about ATT Lumia 920 Pre-order from the customer service chat.

The lady I got when I asked where the page to order was, said that it is not up currently, and to check back tomorrow....

Don't know if that's just her saying that I should check every day until it happens or if she let it slip its happening tomorrow.

I also asked when it would be available to ship, she said she can't give out any information until the pre-order goes live.

I then asked her again, "Ok, but I should check tomorrow?" She replied, "I would check back tomorrow, any new information will be on the website"

So dunno if it actually goes live tomorrow, but here is to hoping.

jholso

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
That is what I'm hoping, I know ATT has a thing about Sundays, but usually that's for launching devices, so I'm hoping pre-order is tomorrow, and the only reason Best Buy was today, was because they are a retail store whose weekly flier comes out every week on Sunday.

jonathan sink

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
The store manager here in my area said that usually they find out on sundays and that monday things happen. However she wouldnt say if anything happened today for them :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium