Best Buy preorder removed from order history after morning preorder [UPDATE]

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Cyan 920 almost immediately this morning and now my order has been completely removed.

UPDATE: It is now showing back up in my order history.

Last edited:

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
the weird part is that you can actually still order with a specific link given in one of the threads, but I didn't process anything until is for sure that we will get it.

I'm not the only one with the problem so I am assuming Best Buy ****ed something up by having the preorders today.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Actually it looks like a mouse I bought last week is also missing from order history. So I am wondering if something is just wrong with their order tracking.

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I also ordered this morning and now have nothing showing in my order history, including the laptop and solid state hard drive I bought last month.

I'm hoping it's just some sort of glitch in the system. If they end up cancelling my order I'll just wait and buy it directly from AT&T. Unless Best Buy gives me a reason to give them my money, such as first preorder opportunity, I generally avoid supporting them. Their staff is just way too incompetent on average for me to really want to help them stay in business.

Verdomme

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I called the BB 800 number and they said that systems are currently updating. Orders should show again after 6:00am EST... :straight:

wp8nyc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
That seems to be the case with pretty much everyone. It will still ship at release.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine went from delivery between 24-25th to backordered 1-2 weeks :(

Which would fall in line with when the Nokia Lumia 920 is rumored to be released - on November 4.

I suspected that the really early delivery dates were there by mistake (as my pre-order said the same as yours).

I still think we may get it earlier than the 4th, like next week, but not Thursday of this week.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered my Lumia 920 in Cyan from Best Buy. Now my question is, why has no one listed any of the accessories? I wonder when we will start seeing the wireless charging solutions and speakers. Hopefully soon!

Sniper1087

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
hmm well I am still not sure if I should order from Best buy or wait for AT&T to have the ability to pre order, I have at the moment an iPhone 5 so will I need to get an adapter to change from nano to microsim? or do I need to get a new sim?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
hmm well I am still not sure if I should order from Best buy or wait for AT&T to have the ability to pre order, I have at the moment an iPhone 5 so will I need to get an adapter to change from nano to microsim? or do I need to get a new sim?

The phone should ship with a new sim.

Sniper1087

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
The phone should ship with a new sim.

ok but I guess I have to call AT&T to get it activated? or do I have to go to an AT&T store to get it activated?, the iphone uses the nano and well is on the same service, I just got my iphone also unlocked and ready to sell it as soon as I can, but I want to make sure what procedure to take, to get the lumia working with my same number of course, basically transferring my service from the iphone to my lumia which I cant wait to hold and use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss