01-23-2013 06:13 AM
527 ... 19202122
tools
    Cancelled my order now on Cyberport. Found another store where they have it in stock (Black) for 610 €. Went to shipping same day.
    Cool, care to share?
    12-01-2012 02:38 PM
    12-02-2012 07:02 AM
    Note for those who want to order here: this one probably has operator branding (they don't say which operator, but I'm going to assume it's Vodafone, as I've only seen Vodafone branded 920s) if what they claim on their site is correct. You can use any sim-card in them though. They have unbranded non-black Lumia 920s, but you'll have to wait longer for those and they are more expensive.
    12-02-2012 12:00 PM
    Thanks, nice find! I think I'll stick with my clove.co.uk order as it will definitely be unbranded and the charger will be UK / Ireland plug (only a small thing, but still). Fingers crossed they are correct about their stock landing December 5th...
    12-02-2012 02:48 PM
    Branding is no problem since it is only software branding and you can put any firmware on the device with Nokia Care suite.
    If u guys need a How To for that:

WindowsPhone–How to Flash your Lumia 920 Aydon's Pommesbude

Greetz
    12-03-2012 04:34 AM
    Anyone got their phone?
    12-04-2012 02:44 AM
    I have not yet received mine.. :(
    12-04-2012 01:42 PM
    I cancelled my cyberport order in the end as there seemed to be little or no indication that they had any idea when their stock would eventually arrive, or even if my own order would be part of the stock shipment. Germany seemed to get a lot of stock very early on (start of November) but availability has dried up completely for a lot of retailers since then.

Clove were trustworthy and shipped my black 920 yesterday, should have it by Monday or Tuesday. Finally!
    12-08-2012 02:27 PM
    Got red Lumia from Handytick.de der gnstige Online Handyshop fr Handys,Tarife und Multimedia but still can't find any Yellow one to order anywhere, hopefully, I can find it sometime in Jan
    12-09-2012 01:53 AM
    Many retailers in Finland and Sweden are at least talking that there should be larger shipments than ever before of Lumia 920's coming next week.
    How true is that for Europe in general, that i don't know.
    12-09-2012 06:14 AM
    Waiting for my red 920.....
    ordered from noovi.de...:->
    i hope for a x-mas present!
    12-09-2012 08:50 AM
    Many retailers in Finland and Sweden are at least talking that there should be larger shipments than ever before of Lumia 920's coming next week.
    How true is that for Europe in general, that i don't know.
    Where have you heard this? Hope its true.
    12-09-2012 10:44 AM
    At my local Media Markt, they had yellow 920's in stock, however, only with contract. Contract-free they only could sell black and white ones. The next day I ordered online a yellow 920 (without contract( on mediamarkt.de and chose pickup at local store for delivery. They said it was available for pick up in my local MM. So I thought, maybe they got a new batch of contract-free yellows.

So I headed to the store and they gave to me one of the 'contract-only' yellow 920's they couldn't give me the day before. So try that way!
    12-10-2012 02:25 AM
    Could you tell me which mediamarkt that would be?
    I'm waiting for one in Aachen to get supplies but so far no good (just looking for a black one)

edit; So far, I can't find a lumia 920 on the website of mediamarkt.de... would you have a link? ^^
    12-11-2012 07:24 AM
    Got two emails from Cyberport this week saying that the expected shipping date for my yellow Lumia 920 still is tomorrow (13th)
    I'm waiting for another email telling it is delayed again for a week... :(
    I'm not gonna cancel my order though. I'll try to be patient. But I don't like how this is going.
    12-12-2012 04:01 PM
    cyberport updated again, this time it just says that it can't be delivered yet, no ETA anymore :(
    12-13-2012 08:00 AM
    I bounght my yellow Lumia 920 just 5 days ago at MediaMarkt. It costed 629. ( no contract)

I love it :)
    12-13-2012 08:05 AM
    cyberport suck! its the worst online store ever!
    12-13-2012 08:09 AM
    Man, I almost regret sending back my white 920 to Amazon.de mid of November (it had a creaking unibody and a rattling vibration, but was ok otherwise). They couldn't send me a replacement, so I got my money back, but I still wanted one so I placed a new order. I would never have thought that it would be next to impossible to get another one. All my orders have either been cancelled by the shops (e.g. Saturn) or had their shipping dates delayed again and again. I have never had so much difficulty spending my money, it's almost as if Nokia doesn't want it But I have not yet given up hope, just this morning Cyberport has sent me an email saying that the expected shipping date is still today...
    12-13-2012 08:41 AM
    I didn't receive any emails yet,
    but I think it will be delayed yet again...
    I ordered a red nokia lumia 920 on 2nd november...
    12-13-2012 02:14 PM
    I didn't receive any emails yet,
    but I think it will be delayed yet again...
    I ordered a red nokia lumia 920 on 2nd november...
    You are not alone I ordered on 5th of November in Sweden. Nokia needs to get their act together and start shipping more phones to Europe they are loosing customers by the day.
    12-13-2012 03:35 PM
    I am seriously considering cancelling my Cyberport order. I ordered a yellow one on November 5th. Only thing I got is delay emails and this week an email saying delivery date is unknown. WTF. I live in the Netherlands. Anyone any idea where I can get one before christmas? This is ridiculous people!
    12-16-2012 11:59 AM
    I am seriously considering cancelling my Cyberport order. I ordered a yellow one on November 5th. Only thing I got is delay emails and this week an email saying delivery date is unknown. WTF. I live in the Netherlands. Anyone any idea where I can get one before christmas? This is ridiculous people!
    Same thing here, except I'm waiting for a black one since November the 2nd. It would be great if we got any mail from Cyberport letting us know what is going on. All we get are automated mails, no other communication at all. It's a real shame. I wonder if anyone who ordered their phone at Cyberport got one after the first batch somewhere at the beginning of November.
    12-16-2012 12:17 PM
    media
    Could you tell me which mediamarkt that would be?
    I'm waiting for one in Aachen to get supplies but so far no good (just looking for a black one)

edit; So far, I can't find a lumia 920 on the website of mediamarkt.de... would you have a link? ^^
    You are right, seems the 920 is no longer available on the mediamarkt.de online shop.

For the question where I picked it up: In Hof, northeastern Bavaria.
    12-17-2012 07:19 AM
    Can someone tell me where I can get a yellow Lumia 920 before Christmas? I have an order at Cyberport, and I'm seriously considering cancelling my order. They haven't got a clou when stock will arrive and that pisses me off! I ordered it on November 5th. People come on, it's almost Christmas. Where is my phone!!!??!!! Please Cyberport, elaborate!
    12-18-2012 02:54 PM
527 ... 19202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD