Lumia availability in germany

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
How is the realiability of cyberport.de I thinking or ordering one to have sent to Denmark

Brgds
Morten

LOL you are trying to get one from Germany to Denmark and I try to get one from Denmark to Germany, since Nokia Denmark says you will be getting the grey ones... Life's weird.

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your detailed information :) I ordered white Lumia from Cybershop with delivery to Dresden. I became confirmation with availability on 10th November (probably because it's white). I filled my valid CZ VAT number, it should be sold without MwSt. Am I right? :)

Yea you?re right, without MwSt. It takes one day to deliver the phone from our central warehouse to our store.

Hi,

Visited cyberport.de and was looking at the red lumia 920.

Will the red be available mon/tue also?

Christian

Yes, we ordered all available colors :)

greetz

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My German is admittedly not very good and I'm about to place an order for a yellow 920 to be delivered to the UK. If I enter the address again in the "other order details" and once again during Paypal confirmation, will this be enough to ensure the full delivery address is noted for shipping?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My German is admittedly not very good and I'm about to place an order for a yellow 920 to be delivered to the UK. If I enter the address again in the "other order details" and once again during Paypal confirmation, will this be enough to ensure the full delivery address is noted for shipping?

should be no problem. but you can also write a mail to info@cyberport.de with your order nr. and customer number and your adress details to ensure the shipping details :)

greetz

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
@Phazeshifterz

Sorry but as the site is not in english, could you please tell us about the stores warranty/return policy in case of dead pixel/damaged item? and the warranty is one or two years?

Also how many days it takes for international delivery? (in my case Belgium).

Thanks!

P.S can you explain what does this mean for Belgium?

Aufgrund der ?berschreitung der Lieferschwellen f?r die L?nder Belgien, Italien, Luxemburg und Niederlande muss eine Lieferung an Privatkunden zu dem in dem Land g?ltigen Umsatzsteuersatz erfolgen. Bitten beachten Sie: Die Preisangaben inkl. gesetzlicher Mehrwertsteuer in unserem Webshop sind verbindlich, unabh?ngig von dem in Ihrem Land g?ltigen Umsatzsteuersatz.

Last edited:

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
@Phazeshifterz

Sorry but as the site is not in english, could you please tell us about the stores warranty/return policy in case of dead pixel/damaged item? and the warranty is one or two years?

Thanks!

As per my previous post, I second this...I can't spend that much money without knowing what the process is if it turns up faulty...

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
LOL you are trying to get one from Germany to Denmark and I try to get one from Denmark to Germany, since Nokia Denmark says you will be getting the grey ones... Life's weird.

Can you give me a couple of online sites in Denmark to order from as the grey one interests me alot?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
@Phazeshifterz

Thanks!

P.S can you explain what does this mean for Belgium?

Aufgrund der ?berschreitung der Lieferschwellen f?r die L?nder Belgien, Italien, Luxemburg und Niederlande muss eine Lieferung an Privatkunden zu dem in dem Land g?ltigen Umsatzsteuersatz erfolgen. Bitten beachten Sie: Die Preisangaben inkl. gesetzlicher Mehrwertsteuer in unserem Webshop sind verbindlich, unabh?ngig von dem in Ihrem Land g?ltigen Umsatzsteuersatz.

nothing important for you. You?ll pay the price that stand?s on our webshop, but on your bill, you?ll see the price incl. the VAT from your Country.

The usually delivery takes 2-3 working day?s :)

greetz

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
For international shipping to the UK, do they drop off to a local post office if you are not in for the delivery? I ask as Im shipping to my billing address as most companies prefer that for new customers and the chances are that I will be at work if it arrives during the week?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
As per my previous post, I second this...I can't spend that much money without knowing what the process is if it turns up faulty...

you have 14 day?s to return the phone without any reasons. And you have 2 years nokia warranty. for more informations, feel free to contact us via mail :)

greetz

JayTay

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
For international shipping to the UK, do they drop off to a local post office if you are not in for the delivery? I ask as Im shipping to my billing address as most companies prefer that for new customers and the chances are that I will be at work if it arrives during the week?
Looks to be DHL shipping so will probably go to to your local depot.

Bourbs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered from cyberport.de lets hope it all goes well, never been to keen on purchasing from abroad but this seems to be our only option

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site

this depends on the delivery service. Orders are shipped from Germany with UPS or DHL Germany and it passed to the respective postal operator in your country at the border.

RickndRoll

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh damn, sorry for that, i didn?t know that we have a shipping stop to this country till the end of the year. "Due to the delay in the delivery levels for the countries of Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Slovenia can no longer be supplying private customers in these countries. A delivery is only available for business customers with a valid VAT number."

@kuroneko0509 - shipping will start on mondey/tuesday next week :)

greetz

so they will ship monday/tuesday?
I received an email that said it would ship on saturday 10th november :eek:

ltrulsse

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
New Info: the first wave of 920/820 will arrive on Monday/Tuesday. The price will be 599€ for the 920(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras) and 489€ for the 820(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras).

If you have any questions -> ask me :)

greetz
Hello Phazeshifterz, I'm trying to order the Lumia 920 for shipment to Norway, but when I enter my company's TAX ID i receive an error message. I have tried several ways to type it in: NO990164096, 990164096 and NO990164096MVA, but none of them work.

Do you ship to companies in Norway? And if so, how long will the shipment take?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
If I quote the order number to you via a PM, is it possible to change delivery to my work address?

no sorry, i work in the product management, so it?s hard for me to get access to customer data. please write a mail to our info adress, you can write in english :)

so they will ship monday/tuesday?
I received an email that said it would ship on saturday 10th november :eek:

that?s a standard mail because we have no phone in stock at the moment. this will change if the phones arrive next week.

greetz

ChristianLindkvist

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I placed an order a couple of hours ago with Cyberport and in my account it doesnt show up, is there some processing for an international order to be put through?

Or is it something else? I am ordering for a company in Sweden.

Christian

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I placed an order a couple of hours ago with Cyberport and in my account it doesnt show up, is there some processing for an international order to be put through?

Or is it something else? I am ordering for a company in Sweden.

Christian

sorry i?dont know why, i dont work in the distribution, so i can?t access customer data, but you can write a mail to us or call our hotline for business customers -> 0351 / 33 95 7000 (open till 6pm)

greetz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786