Lumia availability in germany

churchwa

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Guys I didn't order with cyberport. ;)
I ordered at an other shop which had them in stock for the last few days. They are selling it for 650? but I got it with a cheap contract which I don't plan to use anyway and it will end up costing me 570? in total after the contract runs out. (A bit tough to pay 600? at once for a student like me).
Anyway since I'm in germany and the package was handed over to DHL this morning I'm pretty sure that it should be here tomorrow if nothing goes wrong.
So who did you order it from?

churchwa

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Guys I didn't order with cyberport. ;)
I ordered at an other shop which had them in stock for the last few days. They are selling it for 650? but I got it with a cheap contract which I don't plan to use anyway and it will end up costing me 570? in total after the contract runs out. (A bit tough to pay 600? at once for a student like me).
Anyway since I'm in germany and the package was handed over to DHL this morning I'm pretty sure that it should be here tomorrow if nothing goes wrong.
So where did you order it from?

Lobbie1978

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Lumia 920 yellow Cyberport

I also ordered my Nokia Lumia 920 in yellow @ Cyberport yesterday. I live in the Netherlands. Got the automated email that it is expected on the 14th. Hope this will change to an early date! Can't wait to get my hands on this beauty!
Thanks Phazeshifterz for keeping us posted on the status. It's very much appreciated!

Last edited:

Lemmiwinkles

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Except that the black and white aren't sold by Amazon.de, only the red and yellow. So you're buying from a marketplace seller I believe if its the black you're picking up. No more of a no-brainer than Cyberport...
Also I expect amazon will have a few more orders than cyberport and if stock is so limited the chances of getting one maybe even slimmer...in theory of course

ecsil

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Except that the black and white aren't sold by Amazon.de, only the red and yellow. So you're buying from a marketplace seller I believe if its the black you're picking up. No more of a no-brainer than Cyberport...

Amazon is selling all of them. Just FYI. 605? for the black one.

kektre

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I am guessing they will send shipment confirmations in one fell swoop to everybody? (cyberport) I find it hard to believe no one has been notified yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss