Lumia availability in germany

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
And this is one reason I love EU. Travel of goods from country to country, made easier. Though some German e-retailers just won't send ship to Finland, is annoying -_- Feel so isolated here!

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
And this is one reason I love EU. Travel of goods from country to country, made easier. Though some German e-retailers just won't send ship to Finland, is annoying -_- Feel so isolated here!

Isolated?

Bro, if you wait 1-2 weeks, you will have the phone released in your country 100 Euro cheaper then anywhere else!

I'd say it is worth the wait ;)

kektre

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I finally got the DHL tracking number from cyberport. The black 920 is heading my way. It's happening :). Has anyone else been lucky with getting it shipped from cyberport?

Last edited:

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Indeed, I was so surprised to read that the 920 will be released around the 22nd Nov in Finland! I mean everyone knows they are not actualy built there but at least as a sembolic gesture they could be among the first countries to offer the thing! It's a small market anyway so it shouldn't be that difficult to allocate some stock... Aivan uskomatonta! :)(Finnish for "unbelievable")

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Isolated?

Bro, if you wait 1-2 weeks, you will have the phone released in your country 100 Euro cheaper then anywhere else!

I'd say it is worth the wait ;)
You think there's any left when it gets released? Talked to couple of carrier reps in different stores and what I gathered from them a) shipments aren't huge b) web preorders get theirs first, after that you can order it from store. c) those web pre orders? Pretty much gone. That 500 euro offer lasted for two days, or less. And they aren't getting more, AFAIK. Sure you could get from Sonera too, but you'd have to add a new plan, which isn't quite what I want right now.

Also, preordered mine ;) Was just general rambling, mind you!

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Indeed, I was so surprised to read that the 920 will be released around the 22nd Nov in Finland! I mean everyone knows they are not actualy built there but at least as a sembolic gesture they could be among the first countries to offer the thing! It's a small market anyway so it shouldn't be that difficult to allocate some stock... Aivan uskomatonta! :)(Finnish for "unbelievable")
Small market that has pretty much sold out as far as preorders go (At least in TF case, Saunalahti seems to have quite strong preorder sales too after my quick chat with their rep).

coldside

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to Berlin over Christmas and I'm planning to pick one up there. I heard there's a Saturn branch that's huge, which, coincidentally also has a nice view over Alexanderplatz. :)

Do you guys think that there'll be stock around 20-24th December at the Saturn in Berlin?

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to Berlin over Christmas and I'm planning to pick one up there. I heard there's a Saturn branch that's huge, which, coincidentally also has a nice view over Alexanderplatz. :)

Do you guys think that there'll be stock around 20-24th December at the Saturn in Berlin?

Nobody here will know that I guess. But if you want, I might call Saturn Berlin to reserve one for you. But it might be too early now to do that. So you might remind me then. It shouldn't be a big deal, I reserved mine on monday - you don't have to pay in advance or something like that. Maybe you need to give them your last name. I'm doing Nintendo promotion in Saturn stores (not in Berlin though), so I know a bit about these stores.

iByron

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm traveling tomorrow morning to Berlin for couple of days. Any ideas where to look for yellow or red 920's? Does Saturn have any of those available in their stores?

Gunborg

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
That's weird, I ordered mine (black) on friday in the morning, and I'm still on 'not in stock'. I'm guessing your position in the queue depends on what type of payment you pick.
I hope not. That wouldnt be fair... I also ordered on friday. Chose to pay for it when it arrives at my door...

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine on Saturday morning, paid by credit card. But it was monday morning I got the confirmation that everything was "ok" with my documents. So I'll be getting it next week hopefully, with the second batch of Black Lumia 920's

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site

As long as you don't want to pay with Visa :) I had issues in that exact store as they wouldn't accept Visa, they do online though. Saturn/Media Markt are just annoying and unhelpful.

Christina125

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Variants for a different colour according to the screenshot too; so be careful ordering those red and yellow Lumias ;)
eek I ordered a red lumia with my visa but through paypal.. hope I dont have too many problems! They haven't yet asked me to confirm my identity..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb