Lumia availability in germany

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
eek I ordered a red lumia with my visa but through paypal.. hope I dont have too many problems! They haven't yet asked me to confirm my identity..

The website accepts Visa, in store they had a Visa Pay symbol but no Visa symbol (Amex and Access were accepted too). For years they didn't accept any cards; this is a big improvement.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
He stated earlier that they might be a chance of more either Fri or Mon, and if they did arrive, then he would update us....
If not then end of next week..

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I sent an email this afternoon to cancel my order.

I had a look just now and the order changed it's status from the previous "..., item not in stock" to "in progress"...

I ordered a yellow Lumia 920, so either they are in progress of canceling my order or... ?

nikoskas

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
hi all! first post! i ordered a white one. are there any other european sites that anyone noticed that might have stock earlier than the 15th?

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No, I cannot find it anywhere in a reasonable price, you can find black/white ones on German Amazon but > 750 Euro which is ridiculous.

I have decided to hold my horses and wait until Christmas/New year to observe how Nokia fixes the daylight camera issue and wait and see what are other's opinons/problem, once more and more people get the phones.

Of course, if there was a delivery of yellow phones and my order is in progress because of that, I will gladly "un-cancel" it, but I seriously doubt that :/

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Ok good luck man.. i have my doubts also after the reviews about camera and. weight.. but they said they r woking on a fix.. so im holding it out till the 15th.. and i hope i get it by then...

pcowton

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Whats the email address? Just i might try and pick up 1 from phones4u this weekend seeing as they are allegedly getting stock. Even if i have to get a black 1. Just fed up of waiting. Obviously will check my giffgaff sim in it first.

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads-up, I also ordered from them right now, but to clarify things let me just say that the site I had previously ordered from (NOV 2) stated that it will be shipping in 3-4 workdays, it turns out that when the stock arrived after the mentioned days there weren't enough devices to cover all orders so my order is still pending with the next batch expected around Nov 20th... So let's hope for the best with this retailer but prepare for a disappointment as well just to be sure...

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
The website states "ready for shipping. Delivery time 3-5 days". I checked out their facebook page though and found a question from a client on Tuesday (in German) asking when the 920s are expected and their answer was that they currently have no concrete delivery date... Let's hope things changed since Tuesday and they are not just fishing for orders with the website estimates...

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning guys.

I have called computeruniverse out of curiosity this morning and asked them about the stock.
Lady told me, that the black phone is not physically in stock with them, but if you order, you should have it in 1-2 days.

Your call ;)

FanTong

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Good morning guys.

I have called computeruniverse out of curiosity this morning and asked them about the stock.
Lady told me, that the black phone is not physically in stock with them, but if you order, you should have it in 1-2 days.

Your call ;)

Hmm... I find that hard to believe, but then again my expectation of getting this is at an all time low at the moment. Nokia really have messed this launch up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa